Two

Darkness

That's all I see. Then I hear voices

"When will my sister wake up?" I hear Clary's innocent voice ask quietly. "Soon." I hear an unfamiliar voice say.

My eyes soon flutter open. "Where the hell am I?" I ask shooting up from the bed I'm lying on. "Your in the institute." A blonde boy comes around the corner and says. He's cute so I'm not complaining let's just hope the others are as cute.

"May I have a word with the newbie." A man behind the other guy ask. "Come on Hodge she just woke up." The blonde says to Hodge. "Well then Jace you better show her around and introduce her to the others." He replies.  

We walk down the halls when Jace finally decides to speak, "So how long ave you known? About shadowhunters?" He ask. "Basically my whole life I've had to hide in the dark," I say, "But we don't have much time. If Valentine truly is alive we might as well have death knocking on our door," He nods in agreement. "Anyways let's go meet the others." He says.

We walk into a room I'm guessing is the living room.  The two people on the couch must've not heard us come in.
"Alec you've been acting weirdly ever since those two twins have come here." The girl with long black hair says. The guy beside her sighs, "Izzy think about it. Doesn't it seem weird that one knows about us and the other doesn't even know what the Angel Raziel is." The boy says. I decide to cut in being the rude person I am. "The Angel  Raziel is basically the founding father of shadowhunters, if it weren't for him giving us angel blood we wouldn't be here." I say mentally cracking up at their surprised faces. "Well- I...um didn't see you there." Alec says while stuttering. I roll my eyes, "obviously." I say, "And an fyi the reason I know is that my mind blocked out Magnus' spell so I never forgot what I saw unlike Clary did so don't go assuming Lightwood." I knew his last name was lightwood cause the only people who lived here were the Lightwood's. Izzy, I'm guessing was his sister, smirked. "I like you red head." She says as the pair walks out of the room. "I have a name!" I call after her, "It's Mary Kathryn." I say in a mere whisper.

I turn around to find a laughing Jace. "What?" I say. He just shakes his head. "Come on," he says as he walks out the door, "let me show you the other rooms." I follow him.

"So what happened after I passed out?" I ask. "Well we went to try and find someone clary said was named Luke and we went to a mechanical shop and found some of old circle members and then we ran out but clary got bit by a demon so then she passed out right when we got inside the institute and she woke up a little before you did." He explains. "And while you too were out there I was..." I say. "Oh yeah almost forgot Alec took you to the institute." I nod in understanding.

"Oh gosh I forgot!" Jace exclaims while hitting his forehead with his hand. "What?" I question. "I have to take Clary to the Silent Brothers!" He says. My heart starts to race. "If you get my sister killed I swear you won't see another day Jace." I threaten.

I was probably seeing things but I swear I saw a flash of fear in his eyes.