Four

Clary's pov

"Where are we going again?" I ask timidly not wanting to irritate Jace or anyone else in the car. "To the church to get weapons." Izzy said in a 'duh' tone. "You didn't think we'd fight vampires empty-handed did you?" Alec asked. I nodded my head no and turn to look out the window praying that my sister and Simon were ok.

As Jace unlocks the church door I take a moment to look at the scenery. It's an old church definitely run down, it looks as if it hasn't been touched in years, vines are hanging off of the walls, and the windows are cracked. We walked inside the church only to be met with cobwebs and dust. We walk up to the altar confused I followed them. "So where are the weapons?" I ask. They don't say a word to me as they move the altar to find the angelic rune underneath.  Jace sticks his steele into a hole in the ground only for it to rise out of the ground. We look inside the hole and find a chest where I'm guessing the weapons are held. They open the chest to reveal swords, guns, and daggers. Jace hands me a gun and I look at him, "I-I-I don't know ho- to-" I'm Cut off by Jace coming from the behind me grabbing my hands and showing me what to do. I blush from the close contact but as soon as he's there he's gone. Soon the leave the church and go off to save Mary and Simon.

We pull up to a rundown hotel called hotel Dumort. "How cute hotel of death." Jace says amused. We walk in and we are met with silence and darkness. Jace, Alan, and Izzy pull out their own witchlight. We walk to the stairwell and find Simon's shirt. "Oh my god his shirt." I say, "and there's blood." Izzy says clearly shocked. We walk up the stairs and find the elevator half open. So we decide to look up it. Just my luck, Simon is dangling from chains at least 300 feet up. I gasp and start to run up the stairs to save him. We finally reach him and get him out. "It's not me they want, they want you, they want the cup." He says gasping for air. We run down the stairs but find ourselves trapped. How clueless am I, thinking we could run in here and save them without being caught by the vampires. Them. Mary. I completely forgot. Where is she? I think as were running through the hotel. We finally end up where I'm guessing was a restaurant. "Guys where's Mary?" Alec ask. "Oh you mean her?" A very pale man with black hair ask while holding Mary in his arms. "Let her go." Alec growls. We all look at him weirdly from this  strange possessiveness. The man just exposes Mary's neck more to him and lean down only
for me to see his teeth elongate into fangs. I scream hoping he won't hurt my sister. Out of no where Alec shoots the mans arm which surprises him and drops Mary. Jace runs and grabs her before the man could process anything. We all then run outside to get away. With Mary in Jace's arms and Simon in Clary's they all run onto a platform.

Mary's pov
    I wake up to a bright room covered in white. I try to sit up only to be pushed back down from a major headache. "What happened?" I ask to no one in particular. "We just saved your life." I hear a voice from my left. I look and see Alec. My face spreads into a smile. "Thank you." I say. All I can remember is the party and passing out. I can't put my finger on it but I feel like we got closer to finding my mom. "Where's Clary?" I ask. "Probably with Jace or Simon." He responds with laughter. I end up laughing too. "So I never gave you a proper tour," he adds, "would you like one now?" I nod my head eagerly. He helps me out of bed and leads me around my new home.

---------

Ok I know I'm an awful writer for not updating when I said I would and how late it is and most of y'all won't read till the morning but I've been stressed out lately for no reason and I feel very grateful for those who are voting and reading but I would like more comments but other than that I'm very happy about this story and how nice and generous you've been to me, I love you all and thank you for reading!
Ps: I need a ship name for Mary and Alec!! So comment some please!
                   xoxo,
                      Randomfantasy1