Five

Night sky^^^^  (NOT EDITED)
   As we walk up the stairs to the garden we hear people already in there. We walk in side to see my sister and Jace in a make out scene. Talk about awkward. Alec and I look at each other while he laughs I giggle. I've never been one to 'laugh' I guess you could say.

"Here I have something way better than a garden." He says and takes my hand. I would be lying if I said I didn't like it. I feel my cheeks heat up at the thought but thankfully he isn't looking.

As we walk up lots of stairs I feel myself starting to loose my breathe. I've had a bad history with stairs and that's all I'm saying. When we reach the top I realize it's an attic/astrometry tower. I look up and see the night sky filled with stars. When your in New York and you get away from all the busy streets and lights it truly is a beautiful place. (A/n I have been and it's amazingggg)

"Wait....now look up." He says and I look up to see multiple shooting stars. "Make a wish!" I hear him whisper.

I wish that we will find my mom..in one piece.

I wish that I will find someone like Clary found Jace.

I open my eyes to find big blue ones already staring back. I notice his eyes flick down to my lips and mine to his. He looks back into my eyes as if silently asking, 'may I?' I simply nod and he takes over.

He crashed his lips on to mine as if they are the last bits of water remaining on Earth. He pulls my body closer to his and puts one hand on the small of my back to steady me and the other around my neck to hold me. I feel him lick my bottom lip and I don't deny his entrance. My hands are tangled his his midnight black hair. We stayed like this until the midnight bell rang. We both jumped apart in fear and started to laugh when we realized what it was. He grabs my hands looks me directly in the eyes and says, "I think it's time to go back now." I nod in agreement.

We're walking back when we ran into a over heated Simon. "Simon! Simon what's wrong?" I ask running up to the mundane. "I don't know ask your sister why she was gonna sleep with Jace!" And with that he storms off. My eyes are as  big and doe eyes. I look to Alec, "I'll find clary!" "I'll find Jace!" We both say at the same time and take off.

I find my sister crying in her room. I don't say anything but just go and hug her. I hear her sniffles calm down. "He-he-he" she tries to say. "Who Simon?" She nods her head, "He-He-oh Mary he loves me!" I grab her shoulders and push her back. "Simon does what now?!"

A little bit of Marlec (huge thanks to @undertaleSepticeye and @Dramadiva100I fell in love with this ship name the second I saw it!) Sorry this is such a short chapter I just had to give you guys something! Oh gosh would you look at that I'm crying..y'all I'm crying because of how bad of a author I am. I leave y'all and don't update for atleast a month, name one other author that does that? I'm so sorry it's just it was the last month and that's when the teachers begin to give to harder stuff and then I have finals and now here I am laid out in bed sick for two weeks. I do hope you can forgive me and I'll try to be more active with all the cheer and showchoir going in ANDDDD I'm thinking of when I do finish this to re-write it and edit it ALOT more! Ah I'm still crying again I'm sorry dears and I hope y'all have a wonderful summer and that I love all of you!!