I WANNA KNOW WHAT LOVE ISSSSS

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Kimball screeched, pointing accusingly at Doyle.

"What did I do this time?!" He cried, holding his hands up in surrender.

"OHHHH, IT'S HIM, GET OUT THE PITCHFORKS BITCHES CAUSE I'M ABOUT TO GET MYSELF A WEREWOLF PELT!" Jensen screamed.

Ah yes, the aggressive game called Ultimate Werewolf.

Much like Mafia, there are murderers and  a group of innocent bystanders. If the werewolves die, the villagers win. If the amount of werewolves in equal to the amount of villagers, then the werewolves win.

Currently, there are three remaining players:

Kimball

Jensen

And Doyle.

Doyle is... Well... He's not having a fun time.

"You voted to hang Palomo during the day because you knew he was a seer!" Jensen called out.

"I'm a villager! It's Kimball, I swear!"

"Oh please, someone kill him!" Kimball shouted.

The narrator, Simmons, who was also the owner of the game, knew who the werewolf was. The werewolf that the village had already killed off was Doctor Grey, and now the lone wolf remained amount three people.

Kimball accused Doyle, and Jensen agreed that they wanted him to be put on trial. So it begins.

"Doyle, you have thirty seconds to defend yourself." Simmons stated.

"I am not the werewolf! I voted to kill off Doctor Grey, why would I do that if she was my friend?" Doyle pleaded.

"Because you were the late one to vote! You waited until after the majority was chosen!" Kimball rejected.

"Hey guys! Break it up, now's the time to vote. Raise your hand to hang Doyle." Simmons instructed. Both Jensen and Kimball raised their hands triumphantly in the air.

Doyle sighed, and revealed his card.

The text clearly portrayed: Villager.

"But... Wait-"

"YES!" Jensen squealed, highfiving Doctor Grey who was still spectating.

"I win! Take that captains! I win!"

Kimball and Doyle exchanged confused glances, and sighed.

That was a brutal round, so why not do another?

There were 9 total players this round: Kimball, Doyle, Jensen, Palomo, Bitters, Doctor Grey, Andersmith, Tucker and Grif. Simmons was once against the narrator, and started off the game.

"Okay guys, I'm going to introduce a new card," he began, "This is the Cupid card. The Cupid chooses two players that will be bound together the whole game, and if one of the couple dies, the other dies of immediate heartbreak. The couple does not know the role of eachother, but the do know who it is. So, I'll pass out the cards."

Once the roles were given out at random, the treacherous first night began.

"Seer, open you eyes and choose someone to see their card... Seer, go to sleep. Werewolves, you don't kill on the first night, but look up to see the other werewolf... Go back to sleep. Cupid, choose two people to be in the couple..."

The Cupid role pointed at two people, and Simmons whispered who their significant others were quietly to them.

"Alright, everyone wake up."

The group of nine slowly raised their heads, and were thrown off guard by the sound of Tucker laughing.

"What's so funny?" Grif asked, suspicious.

"N-Nothing!" Tucker giggles, holding a hand over his mouth.

"I accuse Tucker-"

"No! Wait! I'm just laughing, what the hell?!"

"Yeah, but it's suspicious laughing." Doyle claimed.

"If you tell us what you're laughing about, you won't be hanged in account for murder." Andersmith promised.

"Ugh... You guys suck. I'm Cupid. I know who the couple is, and it's fucking hilarious." Tucker confessed.

"Who is it?" Kimball questioned, but stopped herself once she saw the bright-red faces of Jensen and Palomo.

"Well, I gotta say, love wasn't blind on that one." Grif joked, and highfived Tucker.

"Oh c'mon, like you guys didn't suspect that you weren't gonna be the couple." Said Bitters.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Palomo defended.

"Wait, you mean they're not already dating?" Grey asked, confused beyond her crazy intelligent mind.

"Why would you think that?" Jensen asked.

"Plenty of reasons!" Grif answered, almost as if the question was ridiculous.

"Can we play the game now? I've gotta eat sometime." Tucker complained.

"Ugh, whatever loverboy, or should I say- WEREWOLF!" Grif shouted.

"Dude! I'm the Cupid!"

"Oh... Well shit. I'm out of ideas."

"It's bitters," Andersmith yelled, "He's way too quiet!"

"I'll second that action!" Doctor Grey cheered, waiting to hear Bitter's thirty seconds.

However, through all the yelling and chaos, the villagers missed it on one important component.

The fact the the couple were sitting next to eachother, holding hands, exactly like a couple does.

(HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! SHOUTOUT TO ALL THE SINGLE LADIES/GENTLEMEN

IM GONNA TRY TO UPDATE A BUNCH BECAUSE WE'RE ON BREAK SO YEAH

LOVE YA HAPPY CANDY DAY)