Chapter 2 - The Game

Jason's POV

I lead Percy through the forest. The party is being held in a cabin in the middle of the woods, near Zeus' Fist. The cabin was built by Leo and his siblings as a hang out place for our group, It has rooms for every couple, although, Leo and Nico share a room, I don't know what that is about... Same with Rachel and Reyna, but they are a couple. Its quite adorable really.

Piper and Annabeth planned this party last night, and wont tell me (or anyone really) what the plan is. It is apparently going to be "fun" and "exciting" and Piper mentioned that it is going to be a night I will "never forget". This whole thing sounds fishy, and I am sorta anxious, but I trust Piper.

Speaking of Piper, she has been really distant lately, and wont tell me whats going on. Whenever I mention this to her she just shrugs and avoids answering the questions. I trust her, we have been together for a while, so if I didn't trust her a little that that would be bad.

I look over at Percy and what I see is one of the most adorable things ever. Percy is just looking around at the trees and animals as we pass, twiddling his thumbs, his eyes bright and large in wonder. It is probably hands down the cutest thing I have ever seen Percy do ever.

Shit. I need to stop doing that. Every so often I will get these feelings that I can't explain when I look at Percy. I don't like these feelings, because I love Piper, I shouldn't be thinking let alone feeling anything for anyone else. And I'm not even gay! That is what I don't get, I'm straight, I have to be! Imagine my dad if I were.

Anyways, even if I felt something for Percy, he would never reciprocate the feelings. Why even bother.

Soon we arrive at the Cabin, and Annabeth and Piper are outside waiting for us, and when they spot us, they stand up and come twords us. Annabeth hugs Percy, who in turn kisses her cheek, and Piper jumps on me, kissing me, and I kiss back.

Annabeth dislodges herself from Percy's grasp, and beckons us inside.

"Yo Bros you finally arrived!" Leo says, fist bumping me, and clapping Percy on the back.

"Oh you know we wouldn't miss a party!" Percy says and I chuckle nodding along.

"Boys, you two will be sharing a room tonight, Piper and I want some girl time." Annabeth says, not giving us a say, but whatever. Percy and I nod, and we take our bags to Percy's room, since Piper and Annabeth stole mine.

Once we are in the room, we spot a problem. There is only one bed. I look over at Percy and he just shrugs.

"I'm not sleeping on the floor, so either we share the bed or you are on the floor." Percy says.

"Dude it's cool we can share, there's no problem."

"Cool."

And with that we both leave our bags on either side of the bed, and walk back out into the den.

"Guys! Who's ready to have some fun!" Leo shouts and displays the alcohol that Piper was able to produce from her cornucopia. We all cheer and take some, all getting buzzed for a good time.

"How about we play a game?"