Chapter 8 - The End

Jason's POV

PERCY IS KISSING ME?!?!???!?!?!??

Holy Shït what do I do?

Snap out of it and kiss him back!

Dad?

Yes Jason, now kiss him back! Trust me do it!

I slightly nod my head, and wrap my arms up, entangling my fingers in his messy black hair, my eyes fluttering closed as I respond with everything in me.

He makes a sort of moan sound and we stumble back into a tree behind me.

I wrap my legs up around him as we continue to kiss like we are the only things in this world that truly exist.

Suddenly he breaks away a little bit to look into my eyes.

"Jason, I have no clue what's going on, the only thing going through my head is my dad telling me to let go and just be with you."

I laugh, "me too" I tell him and we hear loud cheering coming from the cabin, everyone is staring out the windows watching us, cheering.

Annabeth and Piper are both smiling at us, holding hands, and it clicks.

They planned all of this, the trip, the room, the game, they wanted us to be together so they could be.

I smile at them and turn back to Percy.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I say to him and he looks shocked at me for a second, before he brakes the biggest grin and kisses me again.

I'll take that as a yes.

~~~ Authors Note ~~~

AAAANNNDDD that is the end of my story "Pocky?"

I want to say thank you to everyone who has been patient with me when I go on long breaks, (sorry) but I am very thankful for all of you!!!

Please if you enjoyed this Short Story, then check out some of my other works (all works in progress.... lol)

Hope to see you there!!!