Chapter 4 - The Jealousy

Percy's POV

OH HELL NO.

Back the fuck off bitch.

Wait?

What am I saying?

I have a girlfriend, why am I so upset that Reyna picked out Jason?

I see Reyna awkwardly scoot closer to Jason, and they both look like they would rather be doing this with someone else, and for some reason I can't help but wish I was Reyna in this situation.

She puts the biscuit side in her mouth, and leans forward for Jason to grab the chocolate side.

When he does I inwardly hold my breath, waiting for this to be over.

I turn my eyes away from the scene infringing of me, feeling a weird pain in my chest.

I look back to see that Jason had bitten off the very end of the stick, ending the round before it really had even begun.

"Oh come on you wuss" was heard from the other side of the room, and it vaguely sounded like an inebriated Leo.

Reyna and Jason both gave each other a relieved look and Jason reached his hand into the bag.

What happens next may shock you, but I about passed out.

Jason's retraction hand holds a.......

~~~~~~
Tune in next time to see what Jason pulled out of the bag!

Will it be worth the wait?

Will Percy actually pass out?

Will I be killed for the long wait and then a cliffhanger?

Probably but oh well!

Thanks for reading!