~1~

You can't imagine how happy I am to know that people are actually interested in this story! Thank you so much! love you all xo! Erm...THERE IS A MATURE PART IN THIS UPDATE, READ IT AT YOUR OWN RISK, I'm not responsible for what you read but I'm responsible for what I write.

Zoya felt her heart breaking into pieces as she heard Asad's words. She broke into tears as she heard Asad's words.

"Mr. Khan... Please, Sanam and Seher are our daughters... We can't... I can't live this way anymore. I want to see my daughters.

"And what will you do about Tanveer? Did you forget that she almost killed all our family? Najma, our fathers have been killed by her! You really want her to find out that we're alive so that she'll finish what she began years ago!" Zoya's sobs increased and she wanted to leave the room but Asad held her hand.

"Zoya I'm doing it for you and our daughters' safety. Asya is young. I'm sure Sanam and Seher are safe with my mum. Don't worry, I promise that we're going to find a way to see our daughters again. I promise Baby." He kissed her deeply putting all his love in that kiss.

"I love you, Zoya." He declared and she just nodded as he engulfed her into a hug.

She got up from him and led him to the dining room. She served breakfast to the family then she sat with them.

"Hey, Mona, you seem very quiet today!" Ayaan said referring to Zoya as Mona. Asad took Zoya's hand reassuringly.

"That's normal Raabart, my husband is very tired. So I keep quiet to let him relax! Everyone here knows how angry he is when he's tired, right!" She lied then she kissed Asad's jaw. Everyone laughed at Zoya's attention for Asad. After the breakfast, Kareena who was Ayaan's wife took her son  Maheer and Asya to school while Zoya and Asad went to Asad's re-education.

Punjab, India.

"Haaya! Have you seen your sister?" Dilshad said while she entered Haaya's room.

"Nahin daadee." Haaya answered with signs as she was mute. Dilshad kissed her granddaughter's forehead and went to look for her other granddaughter.

"Sanam!" Dilshad shouted.

On the other hand, Sanam was at the mosque praying for her parents and aunt. She also prayed for Haaya's voice recovery and Dilshad's health. Sanam wasn't aware of Seher existence as Dilshad kept it as a secret for Sanam's safety. Because if she told Sanam the truth, that her parents had been killed by Tanveer which caused the separation of the twins, Sanam would put her life in danger. She was sure of that since Sanam was a bit naive but she was also a fighter like her mother.