~12~

Zoya and Asad had gone to the airport to pick up Asya, Sheereen, Ayaan and his family. Zoya didn't tell anything about Asya nor did she talked about her baby. She wanted to surprise Dilshad. 

"Mona bhabhi!" Ayaan said when he saw his sister-in- law.

"Raabart!"Zoya answered and hugged him friendly then she knelt to pick her daughter up. 

"Mum! I've missed you so much!" Asya said.

"I missed you too, darling!" Zoya replied.

"And what about me!" Asad said faking to be upset.

"Abbu!"Asya said then she ran towards her father. Zoya hugged Sheereen, Kareena and Maheer. Then they went to Khan villa. 

Khan villa.

Zoya and Asad were back to Khan villa with their daughter and Ayaan's family. Zoya entered the house and called for her family. Dilshad and the girls came to meet the family.

"Ammi, girls, I want you to meet someone." She said then Asad entered the house with Asya.

"Ammi, this is your granddaughter, Asya." Asad said and Dilshad walked slowly towards Asya who was a perfect mix of Asad and Zoya, her attitude was all Zoya's though. Sanam, Haaya and Seher walked towards their sister as well, hugging her tightly. When they broke the hug, Asya asked:

"Momma, I want some pizza." Seher smirked before taking her hand and they ran to the kitchen laughing. Then Ayaan, Sheereen, Kareena and Maheer joined the family. Dilshad had thanked them and especially Ayaan for saving her children. Then Zoya asked to talk to her mothers.

"Actually,I know that we had already a lot of emotional things today but we need to tell you something." Zoya said while Asad held her hand.

"Ammi, Zoya is pregnant." Asad said.

"Oh that's amazing!" Sheereen said.

"Sheereen ammi, you've done everything possible that a mother could do for me.And I will never be thankful enough for that. But I'm asking you if Dilshad ammi can name our future baby as you had named Asya and..Salman.."

"Zoya you have a son?! Where is he?" Dilshad asked excited.

"Ammi, Salman died 7 years ago." Asad said and Dilshad hugged them. She already knew how painful the loss of a child could be.

Maya's pov.

I was taking care of a sick man when I got a call so I picked it up. 

"Maya?"

"Yeah?" 

"Your mother is dead. Seher and her family killed her."

"What do you mean Raziya? I had told you to keep an eye on her! She wasn't supposed to find her family!" Maya said.

"I couldn't do anything! Your brother Rehaan told her about Sanam and I had managed to keep her away from Sanam when she came back but they patched up! I was going to kill her but you told me not to do so and now she has killed Tanveer." I sighed angrily. I had to go back to India! I had to destroy Sanam and Seher along with their parents! I knew that I shouldn't have told Asad or Zoya about their daughter but what could I do! They came surprisingly! I couldn't hide the pictures of Seher. But I had to kill them.

Zoya had taken Haaya with her to a park near the house. Rehaan was waiting for them, not knowing why he had been called there. 

"Rehaan."Zoya said and he stood up facing Haaya.