~10~

Aahil's pov.

I had arrived at home and everything I could think about was Sanam. I missed her so much but seeing her with that boy stopped me from calling her. I wouldn't let her have this effect on me. I called Natasha and I asked her to meet at a bar. If she was flirting around, why shouldn't I?

Sanam's pov.

As we went back to our house, I thought about Aahil. I missed him so much and this bastard had left without saying a word to me! Daadee knew that something was wrong but I didn't tell her. I just couldn't share with her my heartbroken state. Seher on the other hand, even though I treated her like crap lately, she still tried to soothe me. I felt so bad about acting like a bitch with her...

Allah miyaan! I was a horrible sister! I went to her room which was our mum's room and I gasped on seeing the state of the room. Clothes were everywhere on the ground, there were pizza boxes on her bed and she was doing something on her laptop.

"Allah miyaan! What's wrong with you!" I exclaimed.

"What, Sanam?" She shouted.

"Can you please stop talking this loud?" I asked.

"What are you doing in my room? If it's just to shout at me then please don't disturb yourself cause I have enough." She said and that was when I realized that I was very bad with her.

"Please don't."

"Don't do what Sanam? It's not my fault if Aahil is gone. I'm trying to keep you happy as much as I can but you keep treating me as if it's my fault if everything went wrong in your life. I'm done Sanam. I tried to change how I dressed because you didn't like it. I tried to be a friend and a sister to you when I helped you on confessing to Aahil your feelings but still, I have something that disturbs you and I don't know why! If you want me to leave, then ok, I'm leaving tomorrow itself, Seher... I mean Safaa Omarjee will be out of your life for good!" She pushed me out of her room and slammed the door. Dammit, what have I done!

Seher's pov.

I locked myself into the bathroom and I cried. Why couldn't she accept me as I was? I did accept her as my sister but it seemed to be hard for her to let me in her life... I opened the music box and I listened to it.

"Why ammi? Why do I have a sister so different? Why can't we be close like I was with Maya? I love her so much already but it seemed like I would never be more than her look-alike.." I sobbed and I fell asleep on the ground.

Dilshad's pov.

I heard Sanam and Seher's discussion and I was very worried. I went to Sanam's room and I saw her crying. I got close to her and I hugged her.

"Why am I so cruel with her daadee?" She asked. I kissed her head and I said:

"You know Asad was like you because his father had left us, I am sure there is a reason behind your behavior towards Seher, you have to find it Sanam because if you don't you will lose your twin sister. Tanveer has already taken her away from you, from us, don't let this reason take her away from us again. Think about this Sanam. I know that your parents' loss is very difficult to bear but don't you think that she didn't know about her real family until now, knowing that your parents are dead is really difficult but living while knowing that you have a family who doesn't accept you is beyond every pain you can feel. Seher has come here to find her family, and she found it. Do you really want to take this little happiness from her as well?" Sanam was remaining silent so I got up and I went to Seher's room. She was nowhere to be seen. I looked in the bathroom and I saw her laying on the floor with Zoya's music box. I didn't know how she had managed to get it but it was cute that she had this music box. I managed to get her to bed and I kissed her forehead.