~8~

Zoya's pov.

"Mr. Khan, are you ready? Haven't you forgotten anything?" I asked a bit stressed. This was going to be a big move. Asad would actually sleep next to Tanveer just to make her frightened. The masterpiece of our revenge would take place on the reception she used to organize for her son's birthday in a few weeks. She would get the shock of her life!

"Jaan, don't worry! She would fall in our trap like a mouse." He pecked my lips and I smiled in the kiss. Then he left, leaving me in our old room. I looked around and I saw a photography of Najma, Asad and I. I got sad as I remembered the happy days with Tamatar, my best friend. It was so hard to not hear her talking about her diets...

Asad's pov.

Tanveer, your end is slowly nearing. And you wouldn't be able to stop it! I entered Tanveer's room and I quietly got into her bed. 'Please, Zoya forgive me for what I'm going to do!' I thought before, with disgust I kissed Tanveer on the cheek. She got up and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Why are you shocked Tannu?" I asked holding her face. She got up and screamed.

"Ha Jammy!! Leave me alone! You're dead!" She tried to open her door but I held her waist and nuzzled my head into her neck. She pushed me and I looked at her in disbelief.

"Look, now I am injured!" I said turning around so she could face my back and see the fake knife on my back. I approached her with a glare and I gripped her neck.

"You know what? I'm gonna harm you as you harmed me! I said then I held her neck and she wasn't touching the ground anymore. I threw her on the bed and I said:

" It's just a matter of days before the real owners of this house kick you out Tanveer. Your end is near, this a promise made by a dead and betrayed man!" She closed her eyes and I left quickly. I reached Zoya and I's old room and I hugged her. She kissed me and I kissed her back. I held her petite waist while she wrapped her arms around my neck. After our kiss, we left the house and we went back to our home.

Tanveer's pov..(you didn't expect it haha lol!)

What was happening?! Why did I see Zoya and Asad?? oh my god, I was turning crazy!

"Rehaan!" I called my son Rehaan. This stupid boy must find out who is tormenting me! Tanveer Beg wouldn't let people annoy her!

"Ammi? Why are you shouting like this?" He asked.

"Rehaan, you have to check up the house I've heard some noise." I lied and he did what I told. It was because of Rehaan if I had to kill people! He had to obey me! An hour after he came into my room.

"Ammi, I found nothing. I looked outside and in every room, there is no one in this house but us." I nodded and he left

Zoya and Asad's look-alikes were there I was sure. As I was going to sleep, I felt some cold air and when I looked at the window, I saw Najma! She approached me and gripped my cheeks.

"Shocked, Tanveer? You didn't expect it, did you? Your end is near Tanveer. Zoya and Asad's ghosts will haunt you until your death!" She said then she hit me in the stomach and the pain was unbearable.

"Do you feel it? This is the pain I felt when you take me from Haaya. Do you know? Your son's sister!" I had tears in my eyes as she pressed harder into my stomach.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted. I closed my eyes screaming Najma to leave me alone and I heard Rehaan entering the room. "Ammi! Ammi!" He hugged me and I opened my eyes.

"Rehaan there is..." I stopped talking when I discovered that only Rehaan and I were in the room.

"There is nothing, go to sleep. I just had a nightmare." He nodded and left after giving me some pills to sleep. This was a strange night! How was it possible to have such visions?