~3~

South Shields, England.

Zoya was perplexed about the events at the pizza parlor. Why did this man call her Safaa? Was it possible that she had a doppelgänger somewhere in England? And what if it was one of her daughters? But why did he call her Safaa if it was either Seher or Sanam??

"Jaan?" Asad called for the tenth time. Zoya hummed in response and he hugged her from behind.

"What are you thinking about?"He inquired.

"Actually I was thinking about yesterday when this man had called me "Safaa". Don't you find it odd? I mean what if he thought that I was one of our daughters so he called me Safaa.."

"Jaan..If it was really our daughter, why did he call you Safaa and not Seher or Sanam?" He asked.

"Maybe Ammi has got their name changed to be sure that Tanveer won't find them," Zoya answered and Asad was pretty intrigued. He assumed that maybe his wife was right."Jaan, tomorrow we'll go back to the pizza parlor and we'll ask the man if he can give us information about that girl." Asad declared as he kissed her shoulder.

"Thank you, baby. I love you so much."

"I love you too Mrs. Khan."

South Shields, England.

"Ammi, actually I came to see you today because I had booked a ticket to India and I'm leaving tomorrow morning."

"And where will you stay Safaa?"

"My best friend Maya said that her mother will let me stay at her house." Priya hugged Safaa and exclaimed:

"Allah will help you to find your family dear." Then she kissed her forehead and Safaa left sadly but hopeful as well.

Punjab, India.

Aahil had met his brother to see if he could build another dhaba for Sanam. The first thing that Rehaan thought was, why? Why some douche bag like Aahil would do that? But when he saw Sanam's face, he understood. Aahil was seeing Sanam as a potential prey.. like always. But this time, Rehaan wouldn't let Aahil take advantage of Sanam because he was as well under her spell.

Leeds, England.

That was it, she was ready to leave. She had spent all night blabbering with Maya about their friendship and about everything. Safaa had thanked Maya for being there for her and Maya had cried as Safaa was like a sister to her. They drove to the airport and Safaa was holding Maya's hand tightly.

On the other hand, Zoya and Asad finally reached the pizza parlor.

"Excuse me?" Zoya said to the waiter they had met last time.

"What can I do for you?" He asked politely.

"Last time I came here, you called me Safaa, why?" She inquired while Asad was holding her hand tightly.

"Safaa is one of my current client here. She uses to buy a lot of pizzas in our shop." Zoya smiled as she supposed that Safaa was indeed Seher.

"And don't you have her address? " Zoya asked.

"I do have it but.." The waiter was saying but Asad cut him by saying:

"Listen, man, my wife and I are searching for our daughters for 17 years so if you don't help us then..." Zoya hugged Asad to calm him down and they waited for the waiter. Zoya was so happy! She would finally meet her daughters. Asad too was happy but he wasn't so confident as life had taught him to be a bit suspicious. The waiter gave them Safaa's address and the couple rushed to her house. When they arrived there, there was no one.

"Jaan, maybe we should come tomorrow," Asad suggested. But Zoya refused to go so they waited there until Maya got back from the airport.

"Hum, hi!" Maya said shyly."What can I do for you, Mr. and Mrs. Khan?"

"Asad, look she's the nurse we met three days ago!" Maya was uncomfortable so she just told them to enter her house so they could discuss. She knew that it was about Safaa.

Zoya and Asad sat on the sofa in the living room seeing photos of Seher and Maya.

"So what can I do for you?"Maya asked.

"We want to know about your friend Safaa. We supposed that she is our long lost daughter."

"I need proofs," Maya said.

"What?" Asad asked.

"You heard me. My best friend had suffered since she was little. First YOU left her by herself. She was living in the road before her adoptive parents Mr. Adil and Mrs. Rani Omarjee found her searching for food in a trash can. Unfortunately for her, when they came to England, they died in a car accident but Safaa was lucky since her governess raised her like her own child! And now you're coming here as if nothing had happened?!" When Maya ended her speech, Zoya was crying in Asad's arms.

"But we didn't want to..." Zoya sobbed. "We had been harassed on her second birthday, a woman had almost stabbed us to death. We have been saved by my brother. He said that as the woman was still in the house, he checked up the house and only found dead bodies so he assumed that my mother had managed to escape with the children. We're still looking for my mom and Safaa's twin sister." Asad said. Maya was taken aback, Safaa had a twin sister?

"Her twin sister is Sanam, isn't she?" Zoya nodded.

"How do you know her?" Asad asked.

"Safaa had mumbled her name when she was having a nightmare." Zoya hugged Maya and thanked her.

"Don't you know where she is?"Asad inquired.

"I'm sorry but she has left to go to India today. She said that she needed to find her family. But she told me when I took her to the airport that she had forgotten her favorite photo." Maya went to look into the room of Safaa and she found the photo. She brought it to the couple and Zoya broke into tears as she saw a photo of Seher at the approximate age of 6, holding her music box. She held it close to her heart while Asad hugged her tightly.

"Mrs. Khan, we're going back to India," Asad announced.