Chapter 1: Dammit Grell..

|Okay so just to make sure you guys know: This takes place in a bit more of a modern time period. That is why they have cars. I had to make it that way for the story to flow properly.

Also I went back and started making edits as it has been pointed out to me that I mistakenly misgendered Grell. So out of respect for her and my trans friends and readers, I made sure to start changing that. However, bear in mind if you spot incorrect pronouns in certain chapters that haven't been edited yet, I'm aware of it and it will take some time to change as I am currently in the process of completing my first semester in college and I don't get too many breaks between projects. So I ask that you all please be patient with me as I attempt to fix this. Thank you so much! Please enjoy!|

     It was a sunny afternoon and I was enjoying my peace and quiet...until I got a call saying that my sister Grell was in captivity for doing something stupid, again. 'Dammit Grell!' I thought angrily. I got dressed and headed down to headquarters to get her. When I walked in I saw Grell handcuffed to a chair guarded by two other reapers and Mr. Spears. "Ah hello (Y/N). Terribly sorry you had to come in today, however your sibling caused quite a bit of trouble and broke several rules." He said.

       "Thank you sir, I apologize for my sister's horrid behavior." I said glaring at Grell as she cowered in her chair. Mr.Spears unchained Grell and threw her to my feet. "You're free to go Sutcliffe." he said. I grabbed Grell by the hair and dragged her out to the car. "Ahhh! Sister you're hurting me! Ouch!" she whined. I growled and threw her into the back of my car. "Good! You're lucky that I'm not killing you right now!" I yelled as I started the car.

"Who died and named you Queen?" Grell snapped. "Mom and Dad did, several years ago! They left me in charge because I actually have a sense of responsibility, unlike you. All you do anymore is cause trouble!" I growled making Grell shake a bit in fear. "I-I'm sorry (Y/N) I will try to be good, I promise." she apologized. I parked the car in the garage and turned to look her dead in the eye. "You'd better, because the next time I get a call like that, I am beating your ass to a pulp." I warned giving her a stone cold look. She nodded in fear "Y-Yes m-m-ma'am." she stuttered.

I couldn't help but think about our parents. They died 10 years ago in a mass murder. I was 11 and Grell was 18, and from then on it was just the two of us. I was more of the adult than Grell, which was unusual considering how young I was compared to her. Ever since then I've kinda had to take care of myself and Grell. However, even though she's clumsy and mischievous, she's still my dearest sister. That will never change.