Chapter 6: Seriously?....

At the end of the day, I was getting all my work turned in and preparing to check out and go home. Just as I had grabbed my coat, I heard a knock at the door of my office.

"Come in." I said.

"(Y/N), I do hope this isn't a bad time..but I would like to discuss something with you." Will said. I nodded sitting down. Will inhaled deeply before he spoke.

"...I need you to stay away from that demon. He is nothing but trouble for us as reapers. I also do not trust him with the well being of my staff. I hope that last night was proof of that enough." he said. I stared at him for a minute. 'So it wasn't a dream! But wait..how else will I know what happened last night without speaking to Sebastian?' I thought.

           "Mr. Spears..-" he stopped me before I could finish.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), but I cannot bear to see another staff member hurt, because of such an uncivilized beast." Will explained. I had slight tears in my eyes.

"Why sir? Why do you insist upon discriminating against him? I understand that he caused a lot of destruction, but Grell causes ten times as much damage every day, and you don't treat her anywhere near as coldly as you do to Sebastian!" I said. He sighed.

"(Y/N), it's for your own good. You have no idea what that thing is capable of doing." he said. I stood up slamming my hands on the table.

"HE HAS A NAME!!! STOP CALLING HIM SUCH FOUL THINGS!!!" I yelled. Will's eyebrows twitched irritatingly.

"That is enough! I forbid you from seeing that demon again! Period, that's the end of it!" he commanded. I stood there staring at him, processing what he had just said. I felt the hot salty tears starting to stream down my face. My head lowered in shame and sorrow.

"Do I make myself clear?!" Will said. I breathed in shakily forcing out my words.

"Yes Mr.Spears." I whispered.

"Good, now get home before it gets too dark." he said walking out. I just stood there crying silently, I didn't even know why. Maybe...I had...feelings...for Sebastian.