Chapter 5: What the..?!

"(Y/N), what are you doing?" I awoke to the confused face of my sister looking down at me.

     "Wha-? Wait, where are we?" I asked sitting up looking around.

      "We are in the woods, no idea why of all things...I found you sleeping here on my way to the institution. You didn't come home last night so I assumed you went home with Ronald or something.." Grell explained.

    "You think I would go sleeping around with that womanizer you twit?!?" I hissed. Grell started backing away nervously.

    "Now now sis, please don't loose your temper!" she pleaded. Before she could take another step back, there was a collision of my foot and her flamboyant ass.

    "AGH!!" she shrieked.

    "Come on dumbass...lets go before Will has your head mounted on a wall in his office.." I snapped walking onward to work.

     All I could think about were my memories of last night but I couldn't remember what happened after being carried off by Sebastian. 'Maybe it really was a dream...' I thought. It felt so real, I just couldn't wrap my head around it. It didn't make sense, why would he want to take me? Why would I have a dream like that? What would prove it to be real or not? All these questions fluttered around in my head all day, distracting me the whole time. What am I gonna do...