Chapter 14: Albatraoz

I opened my eyes to Sebastian looking down at me. He had caught me in midair, and both of us were hovering above the ground due to Sebastian having his wings out. I smiled "Thank you Sebastian." Sebastian stared at me and chuckled. "So reckless...you nearly gave me a heart attack my dear." He said. "Nonetheless, I always survive, because I am quite good at playing games." I said yanking him forward by his tie pulling him into a deep kiss.

He kissed back and flew us both back up to the edge where I jumped from. The reaper who threatened me before stood there starring at us, shaking in fear. "Oh, I guess I forgot to tell you all who my boyfriend is huh?" I said with a dark smirk. With that Sebastian walked over to him and swiftly gave him a straight upper-cut punch, knocking him off the edge and crushing half of his skull. I smiled with Sebastian as he then walked over to me with his eyes glowing and demon fangs showing. He grabbed me, span me around and dipped me into a passionate kissing session.

|Time Skip brought to you by Strawberry Poptarts aka Alois|

At the crack of dawn, I got up and dressed. I went out of my bed chamber and snuck down to the exit of the mansion. I creaked the door open and the cool night air brushed across my face. Just before I stepped out, I was stopped by a voice behind me. "(Y/N)! Wherever are you going my darling?" Sebastian asked. I sighed and turned to him.

    "I'm sorry Sebastian, I love you, but that's why I'm leaving. Knowing the board of reapers, they won't give up that easily. So because I don't want you or Ciel getting hurt, I'm going to go into hiding for a while. I will be back before you know it. I promise." I said hugging him and planting a gentle kiss on his cheek. He let out a sad sigh "I-I love you (Y/N)." He said. I smiled "I love you too Sebastian." Suddenly, I heard the most surprising sound.

   Sebastian Michaelis, the demon that always smiles, was crying. Between choked back sobs, he shakily said, "Goodbye my love." And kissed me lovingly. I kissed back for what seemed like an eternity before letting go. "Goodbye Sebastian." I said with tears in my eyes before I turned and left.