Chapter 8: GTFO

I heard footsteps coming from the stairs.

         "What the fuck?" I silently whispered to myself. Slowly the footsteps grew closer and closer till they stopped at my bedroom door. I sat in bed in shock still trying to process. The door creaked open slowly as a shadow of a man just stood there.

          "Who are you? How did you get into this house?" I questioned. It didn't answer. I shakily stood up and wobbled my way to the door.

           "I swear to god Grell, if you're pulling a prank I'm going to actually kill you this time." I said looking in the open doorway of my bedroom. No one was there. I stood there pondering for a moment till my head started to throb. I went back to my bed and sat back down.

            "(Y/N)." I heard someone say. I whipped around to see Will standing there in my room. He looked like a hot mess. His hair was screwed up, his suit was crooked and his breath smelled like liquor. Will's spectacles were slightly fogged but still intimidating.

"William, what are you doing in my house?" I asked. He stumbled a little before speaking.

      "Well...if ya must know, it's because-Hic!...it's because I love you." He said in a slur of speech. I stood there just staring at him for a minute.

      "How did you get in?" I questioned him.

      "I used...da keys Grell left on tha desk yesterday.." he said. What the hell was he doing here, drunk and saying he loves me?

"This isn't just me being drunk...I can tell ya it's me letting my feelings out." He said coming closer to me. I looked at the floor.

       "Is that the real reason why you won't let me see Sebastian?" I asked. When I looked back at him, he was standing right there staring down at me 2 feet away. I felt a chill immediately.

        "Will, please go home." I told him. He had a crazed look in his eye as he stood there.

     "William, get out." I repeated firmly. I had a bad feeling about all this. All he did was stand there and smirk at me.

      "Now...why would I dooo that? Huh?" Will asked holding back a chuckle. I looked at him in slight fear.

       "Why would I go...when you're here, alone?" He asked. My stomach churned, not because I was sick, but because what Will was saying sounded sick. I scooted away from him, but he moved closer.

       "Oh no no no, (Y/N), no more playing 'Hard to Get' with me!" he seethed. Will grabbed my wrists and pinned them down on either side of my head. My hands started going numb from the cut off of circulation in my wrists. I tried to kick him but he wasn't budging. Normally, I would have my scythe on hand to gut him with, however, it was downstairs because Grell was cleaning it while I was asleep.

          "William get off of me!!" I screamed. He didn't respond, he was too busy trying to hold me still while attempting to defile me.

      "STOP IT!!!!" I wailed. My head pounded weakly, my throat burned and my heart was racing in terror. I was helpless, weak, defenseless. It was like a bomb exploding, someone sets it and you can't control the explosion without any tools or deactivation knowledge. However this bomb did not go off afterall. Just as I was about to give up, my door crashed open and before I knew it, William was on the floor with blood all over his clothes and I had tiny blood splatters all across my face. I suddenly felt a pair of strong arms lift me up and hold me protectively.

        "(Y/N), are you hurt?!" he asked checking me for any signs of serious physical harm. I shook my head no.

     My vision began to blur, and in seconds, I was unconscious in Sebastian's arms once again.