↠ two

▽ Pillowtalk by Zayn Malik

               ↠ two

''Over the years, friends can lose contact. But true friends will always find their way back to you in the end.'' Abhishek Tiwari.

× × ×

The world has one hundred and ninety six countries, four thousand and thirty seven cities with over seven billion people living in it.

To Lea Ramsey, it was a small world.

Because somehow, in life's mysterious ways, she manages to still bump into the people she'd never thought she'd see in years.

Though Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski wasn't one of them.

''Hey..''

Her brunette locks swift towards another direction once breaking her concentrated gaze from the house that belong to the McCalls.

Her older sister was looking down at her with a soft smile, genuine at most. ''I'll be right by you're side. If anything, we don't have to be here.''

She shakes her head. ''The world doesn't revolve around me, Amber. The breaks been nice, but we can't sit on the sidelines for much longer.''

The blondes features soften and nods. She still has much doubt for her younger sister being around the people that Amber had missed so dearly.

Since Lea's been locked up, Amber drifted from the pack as well as everyone else.

She couldn't wrap around the thought of the young fighter spending lonesome nights in a bed that wasn't her own, listening to the screams that held terror, piercing through the night.

She was ripped from her thoughts when Lea inhales sharply, the back of her head facing Amber as her small petite fingers grip tightly onto her seatbelt.

''Is his door always open?'' She mumbles, her brows furrowed that has lines creasing across her forehead.

The blonde lets out a breath. ''Keep you're rotosphere intact.''

The two step out of the car, slamming the doors shut from behind as they marched they're way towards the open home.

Lea lets out a sudden yelp when Stiles came storming out of the house.

He mimics Lea's actions with his body jolting back into Scott's.

They furrow they're brows at the infamous Ramsey siblings that stood at ease, watching them with little patience.

Stiles points a finger at Lea when saying ''You.''

She narrows her eye's and smirks. ''Me.''

''Uhh'' Scott stutters out, confused as to what's happening.

''How?''

Amber stood behind Lea with her weight dropped on her left leg, her natural curls moving with her as she shakes her head. ''Seriously?''

Flabbergasted, Stiles raises his arms ''I don't have time for this.''

''That's not exactly a welcome back, but okay'' Lea mumbles to herself, rubbing the tip of her Adidas superstars against the concrete.