↠ six

▽ Leave Your Lover by Sam Smith

               ↠ six

'' You never know what you have, until you see them walking, holding another hand. ''

× × ×

Lea scoffs, ''Oh, really? Okay, I see.''

Amber, Malia, Stiles, Scott, Liam and Kira eyed the brunette prance her fingers around various sections on the screen of her phone.

She hummed in satisfaction, sending the colorful text that was read in seconds.

Lea pursed her lips at the three dots forming on her screen, before a text was received, her phone chiming the notification as it happens.

''Oh,'' Lea breathes out a half hearted chuckle, bitter and dry to the teens standing around her. ''Okay, I got you.''

''What is happening?'' Malia questions to no one in particular, genuinely confused on what was going on.

Amber tilts her head, pointing a finger at her younger sister. ''That, is a text fight.''

Kira shrugs her shoulders. ''Who is she texting?''

''I don't know,'' Amber sighs. ''It's been like that since we got home, last night.''

''How do we stop it?'' Stiles questions with narrowed eyes, performing this hand movements around the self centered Ramsey who didn't even realize the group was conversing about her, right in front of her face.

''Just take the phone,'' Scott complies simply, leaning over the dining table to reach for the silver IPhone 6s.

''Wait, Scott-''

As a different pair of fingertips landed on her screen, Lea grabbed their wrist and pulled Scott over her hand, letting him fall roughly to the wooden flooring of his house.

Amber smacked her lips apart and nods. ''Yeah, that.''

''Jesus,'' Liam whispers, slightly cringing for his alpha who laid on the ground in somewhat pain.

Lea mindlessly walked around the room towards Scott's spot, causing Stiles and Kira to take some steps back.

''You okay?'' Malia asks Scott as he gets back on his feet, groaning from the pain that quickly began to diminish due to superbly fast healing.

''Yeah,'' He grunts.

''Lea!'' Amber yelped. Lea looked up, a daring glare challenging the blonde in a discrete message. ''Phone off, please.''

Lea nods subtly, liking how quickly her tone changed on her and turned off her phone before another text from Hayden came.

After spending the day with the Argents, Hayden meant to sent an apologetic text to Lea but with two equally stubborn brunettes turned into World War III.

Now, Lea stood with her sister and with the people she would still endear in calling her pack, figuring out a way to get Lydia Martin out of Eichen.