↠ three

▽ Aloha by Møme

               ↠ three

''One relationship ends but life goes on. Your 'ex' was just a stepping stone to something better.'' Sushan R Sharma.

× × ×

But what if it doesn't?

What if that 'ex' was your stepping stone to something better, and you either screwed up or missed the opportunity to see it.

'I know I'm the one who ended thing's at Eichen, but I felt I was holding him back. I felt like he needed to be with me or else I go on another killing spree, and I don't want my relationships to be made in force.'

So, Lea made it her mission to avoid Liam Dunbar for as long as possible.

''Yo, bitch'' Amber exclaims, slamming Lea's head against the passenger side window. ''Get out the car.''

Her chest rises when inhaling deeply, only to exhale in an audible sigh. ''This is stupid. If the government isn't giving me community service, why is my family?''

The blonde shakes her head. ''Mom says that people need to get comfortable with seeing you again. That way, when classes start, everyone's reactions to seeing you, won't be as intimidating.''

Lea's head jerks back with furrowed brows. ''Correction, people don't intimidate me. I intimidate thou.''

''Thou?'' Her sister chuckles.

A corner of her lips quirk into a smirk as she responds, ''Well, they sure as hell don't deserve to be called a them.''

Amber's blue oceanic pierced into Lea's blankly. ''Just get out.''

The brunette rolls her eyes as she unbuckles herself from the safety strap of the car, removing herself from the vehicle with the door slamming shut from behind her.

''Buy me, Five Guy!'' She calls out to her sister, who was already backing herself out of the school's parking lot.

After watching the vehicle that glistened in the sizzling afternoon sun, Lea made her way into Beacon Hills High School.

Where in the library, had some serious collateral damage, no thanks to that near death battle between Scott McCall and Liam Dunbar.

''Lea!''