Meetings & Many Interruptions

For the most part, our meeting with the latest designers went smoothly. There were two who I had to keep an extra eye on however, for one of them was a bit too much of a pain in the arse, continuously speaking out of terms, trying to barge in with his own, unneeded ideas. His friend was obviously trying to keep him in control but it wasn't working. As far as I know, their names are Louis and Liam respectively.

Liam wasn't as bad, I saw some of the printed notes he had brought, full of ideas, but with his , well, flamboyant friend, he wasn't able to voice them much. I will, however, let him the chance of talking.

Other than that, I have to say I had a favorite as well, named Zayn, who slightly blew me away with his striking looks. I had to take a moment to bless his fathers sperm of gold.

His cheekbones could kill, he had mesmerizing eyes, and a jaw to match. I have to say, I might not only have a space for him at the designers center, but after getting his permission and pulling some strings, I might get him into the modeling agency for Styles & Co..

The only problem other than Louis and Liam was the fact that I reached the meeting late, and barely had any time to introduce myself as Danielle (who was leading the meeting, amazingly even better than I had trained her to do)  had already started the meeting, but for the rest part, I managed to tell them about our facilities and management.

Just because we weren't able to complete the meeting with a bomb ass office tour as we usually did, we were going to do it now, which we decided would be better since the designers were coming from an extremely tiring and long ride, and it would be more sufficient and they actually learn something if they were well rested. Me and Danielle had decided to not put a lot of weight on them on the first day, or more like, the first semester of their work schedules, as we didn't want people resigning as they had come. Once they were used to this company, yes, we would start with a little more pressure.

I was making my way to the main meeting room where the designers and Danielle would be waiting for me when I saw a familiar redhead walk up to me in a rush, and very out of breath

"Mr.Grint," I nod my head in a greeting, and when seeing his state, I ask, "Is there anything wrong?"

Rupert feverishly wiped sweat off his forehead and looked at me with an anxious look on his face, "Mr. Styles, good morning, the vice manager has told me to send you a message,"

"Ah, what is is then?" I ask, checking my watch, worried I might be late to the meeting again, "And please hurry up," I add.

"Yes, you asked about the stocks," he said, panting, "Well; there has been a massive problem, Styles & Co. has lost about two million dollars in the past month and we have no idea how the price rates went down so fast, we think it's the doing of a rival, by very high tech devices. We may go bankrupt of sales don't go up fast. Ms. Felix says its almost impossible to break the security system of the bank and the company itself, but someone managed to succeed,"

I stare at Rupert, trying to take in the information. I could neither fathom it nor would be able to digest this. I had so much weight on my shoulders already pushing me down and with this is in mind, I would absolutely lose it.

"How long has it been since the rates have been decreasing?" I ask Rupert, "Ms. Felix told me about this about a week or so ago, could you ask her if it's been that long since the price rates have been dropping, remember, I know that she must also be in a lot of stress, if she doesn't know, it's alright, just tell her to keep calm,"