Curiosity & Confusion

Niall

Last Chapter:

"You didn't forget your jacket, did you?" He asks breathlessly, his smooth and soft breath fanning close to my own face, "You weren't even wearing a jacket that day."

I nod, before leaning in close to his face, letting both our eyes flutter shut.

............

I'm about to attach our lips, but I lose my balance, tripping a little. My instinct is to use the car to support and balance me, so I don't fall on my face. In confusion, I look up to see that Harry has moved away, an obvious look of anger present on his face.

"What was that?" He asks me, after an insensitive moment of silence in which he stared at me with absolute rage. It's harsh, but I don't think he's used to men trying to kiss him against cars. He seems like a dominant kind of guy, but if we end up fucking each other, I'm definitely topping, I don't care what he says.

"Why the fuck did you do that?" He asks again, when I don't reply.

This time, I think of an answer while I look at him with a blank look, and although giving him a sarcastic response doesn't seem logical, I do give him an answer which will quite possibly piss him off, "Well, you're hot,"

Harry's reaction is quite expected, as he did on a few occasions, he runs a hand through his silky hair in absolute frustration and looks at me with a stern expression, "Really, Niall?"

I have to admit, I like how he says my name, his deep and slow accent, and looks with this business man type of aura, it's really arousing, to be honest, "Yes, really, you have gorgeous hair,"

"Thanks..... Wait, no, no, no," he mutters under his breath, as if I can't hear him, that idiot, "This is wrong, you're a long-term relationship kind of person, you can't just kiss me, out of all people, I don't do... What you do,"

"Firstly, I almost kissed you, I didn't manage to succeed. Secondly, what makes you think that I'm a long term relationship type of person?" I am definitely a long-term relationship type of person, he is absolutely right, I don't even know why I'm  trying to object to that.

He looks at me incredulously, and despite the situation, I see him smirking, which makes me slightly happy that he is finally focusing on being optimistic, "Are you trying to tell me you aren't someone who likes long-term relationships rather than fuck and go, like me?"

I would have denied it again, but I give up and focus on his last statement, "Wow. Just fuck and go, eh? But isn't that a bit harsh to your fuck buddies," I wonder out loud, "I definitely won't like it. Listen, when you fuck me, I expect you to buy me chocolate and ice cream. And then also cuddle with me while I eat my treats. Also, maybe a teddy bear for when you leave for work-"

"Woah woah," and now he's laughing, cutely, and actually it's really amusing to watch, and I start to smile, "What makes you think that we, out of all people, will be fucking?"

"Hey, it could happen-" I object but he interrupts me again.

Bastard.

"I only met you two days ago," he says as if all the people he has had sex with are his long time acquaintances.

"Are you saying that all the people you've had sex with so far are your best friends, that you've known for ages,"

It's my turn to laugh, and I watch as he smiles and shakes his head. All I do is watch in incredulity as he smirks at me. For like, a long time.

"No, you're right," his expression is softer now, only with that amusement riding in his eyes, sparking the green and he gestures for me to go closer to him, "Come here for a second,"

I walk over slowly, skeptically looking at him, but he doesn't look of much harm, just very smug, for a reason I would much like to know, "So, Niall, you think you're funny, with all your witty remarks?"

His arms find their way around my waist. And I get pressed up against him, my height nothing compared to his tall body.

"Well, I actually like to think-" I look at him.

"Just shut up," he says, bringing a hand up to caress my cheek, and then tipping my head up, so he has better excess, and kisses me.

He fucking kisses me.

Right on the lips.

Naturally, I close my eyes, letting his lips work against mine. For all the time that I've know. him, which isn't very long, I never expected him to be so carefree about this whole kissing thing. Or be so good at it. His lips are soft, and you can easily feel the distinction of his lemony lip balm, giving a tangy feel to his sweet sweet kiss. I guess it isn't as surprising, knowing that he is sexually active, and it makes sense he knows what he is doing. It isn't perfect, as someone would expect a kiss to be, but I'm alright with it. My side of the kiss in sloppy but he manages to fix me up.

His hands now rest on my waist, tracing the curve that formed from my abdomen to hips, and I bring mine up to his hair, tugging, as I secretly wanted to since I had first met him. The physical touch only improved the small make our session, and I place my hands on his shoulder next, grabbing the muscles tight, not letting go.

I don't know how long we kiss for, but when we pull apart, I take a deep breath and push him against his own car. My hands now on his neck, his sitting on my lower back.

"I like experimenting with you," he says, touching my jaw, spreading a tingly sensation up my spine.

"You can be my chemistry teacher, mix up my chemicals, make me react to you, " I say, trying to say it huskily so he thinks I'm sexy. Which I am.

"Niall, what does that mean?" He laughs, his body rumbling slightly under my own, "Don't say that, it sounds so weird,"

"As if you know what exactly is classified in the weird category. You were wearing a silk shirt. A baby blue silk shirt when I first met. And to top that, it was under a suit jacket," I point out, "And please don't forget that right now, I can easily see the flamingos on your shirt,"

He laughs again, "I did look good, though, better than Velvetass,"

I smile, pushing myself off of him, "You did," n
And I stare at him, my eyebrows raised, "So, when I kiss you, it's wrong, but when you do it?"

Harry shakes his head, ruffling his hair up and then fixing up, a cough followed by and he focuses his gaze on me, "No Niall, when I kissed you, I only did it to try, see if you were good, I wasn't looking for anything in you, not to be harsh, but when you did it, you were obviously in that boyfriend type aura,"

Trying to mask the sudden hurt, I ask, "But mine was sudden, cheeky even. And you did it... So you could play with me?"

Harry straightens up, fixing his tie and coat, "Look Niall, we aren't dating, and neither will we ever," he looks me in the eye, "Don't think like that, I'm not hurting you, I'm telling you straightforwardly, by developing feelings, you're only hurting yourself,"

I look away, not being able to look him in the eye. It hurt, yes, but it was really something I expected. I wasn't crazy about this, and felt really betrayed after he played me around with that kiss.

"Now, if you excuse me," Harry says, "I have to get back to work, I missed out on a lot, thanks,"

What a mcbitch I stg. Anyway, quick update:)