Stay

Manik's pov

I  saw a slight frown of sadness appear on her face i had the spark feeling with her why do i secretly feel the spark for her we both are strangers her eyes was full of sadness i could see she cried so much in these days i moved towards her but she walked away from me

"Nandini wait we need to talk "i said she kept herself mum

"Nandini come with me "i said i came to her

"I don't want to "she said her voice cracked she was on the verge of tears

"Abhi chlo yha se its raining you will catch cold beside its a night time come with me "i said while holding her dragging her with me
She jerked my hand
"Why the hell does it matters to you listen we both are mere strangers or why you came after me "she shouted on me i stood there like a statue her words wasn't affected me but her state it affects.

"Ho gya tumhara ab chlo "i said again in a bit demanding voice it made her more angry

"Tumhe samaj nh ata jao yha se " she moved away from i just don't have any idea what to do

"Than what you wants to do kha jaogi koi idea hai tumhe"i said she glared at me
"Why does it matters to you me kahi bhi jau ho kaun tum mere why the hell you care when no one did "she said i know what happened with her all this days i could see pain in her eyes i know no one did but i do don't know why but i just do.

"Ho gya chlo ab "i said while holding her wrist she gave up she came with me without protesting i made her sit inside the car forcefully she gave me a angry stare
Do i care ? I don't think so.
I took sit beside kabir
and we move towards my apartment.

The whole way we both were quite. Not for once she tried to speak with me.

We reached i came out from car i gave assurance look to kabir i know she won't be comfortable with him he understood my inner turmoil i took her bags out from the car and kabir left leaving us alone.

Nandini's pov

Nervousness creeps up on me as we walk up the stairs taking a deep breath i need to calm myself down i stare at the door he unlocked the door we both came inside.

Tears threatened to fall out of my eyes i swallowed the lump struck in my throat and told myself everything will be okay.
"Nandini"he called my mouth fell open as i looked into his eyes they held some emotions that i couldn't find out.

"Now what "i said

"Change yourself "he said it made me confuse.

"What the hell does your problem what you want from me why you have bring me here i don't need your sympathy just let me go"i shouted on him though i know i was but i couldn't help his behaviour, it made me so confuse.

"Nandini please stay here"he said in a calm or composed voice.

"What the hell does you think of me stay here seriously with you whatever happen between us was it enough for you"i was so furious on him why does he meant by stay here stay with him ? He was taken aback by my action. My eyes blazed with heat and accusation.

"Look nandini don't take me wrong mera wo matlab nh tha its not like that i just wanna help you please don't take me wrong"he said in a panic voice his eyes showed the honesty i felt sympathy for him.

I remained silent greeting my teeth.

"Me sirf tumhari help karna chahta hu tum yha rh skti ho jab tumhe koi job na mil jaye "he said he tried in every possible way to make me understand what was his point of view.