Her pain and needs

Warning- don't read this, there is time bomb, waiting for everyone.

I finished my work and removed my apron as my working hours are over. I never thought after working for a multinational company. I would have to work in a cafe as a waitress, but my life is pretty unpredictable. I sighed sadly.

"Umm madam my Working time is over. Can I go now ?"I asked.

"No nandini actually there is a customer, he wants you to attend him. His table is already booked, he'll be here any moment. He especially demanded for you"she replied. Well Now I'm confused its my first day here and a customer wants me to attend him. Its a strange thing.

"Okay ma'am as you say"I nodded.

After some 5 minutes maddy entered.

I should've guessed !

He's wearing white shirt and blue jeans. My mouth go dry heart skipped a beat. There is something in his eyes. Umm  is he drunk ? Seems like ! But why the hell he came here.

He is followed by a girl clad in a red crop top and shorts. He gaze at me i looked away. But it affects me to see him with someone else. I ignore the pang of jealousy i feel in my heart. I shouldn't feel in this way, we are over. I'm over from him. But it hurts to see him moving on with someone else, happy and content. And here I sulk everyday. I tore my eyes away from ,  completely ignoring him. He sat on a table with his new girl.

"Nandini go attend him "the owner said, i made my way towards his table.

"Hello sir, What you would like to have?"I said, faking a smile.

"You"he mumbled.

"Excuse me!"such a jerk he is...!

"Nothing get me a chilled beer and coke for my girl"He said empathising the word 'My girl', I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry sir, we don't have any sort of alcoholic content. Its a cafe not some bar"I said, sarcastically.

"Damn it ! Its a one shitty place fine get me a coke and two burgers"

"Okay sir"I walked away, clearly  avoiding his presence. My ignorance might have irked him. I placed his order in tray.

"Here is your order sir"I placed his order on his table. My eyes went to the girl, she is sitting in his lap. I rolled my eyes on the PDA. I dashed away. I felt suffocated, I always feels like this whenever he is around. I rushed towards rest room.

I came out wiping my face.

"You're recommended by me only,  because of me you got this job. Dhurv recommended you because i said it, this is the place where you deserves to work, so how are you feeling sweetheart? "He said in a mocking tone.

"Oh my god, I'm overwhelmed by your generosity. I can't thank you enough for helping me. What i would have done without you ? And my words are powerless to express my gratitude. Thank you !"I spat out. I can't keep the sarcasm out from my voice.

He turns me around, pinning my both wrists to the wall and steps towards, leaving no difference between us. His hot breath fanning on my neck. His eyes bore into mine.

"Dare you to show me your crappy attitude"he said through his teeth's.

"Take your hands off from me or I'll"I threatened him.

"What you will ha" He  grabbed my one wrist and shoulder  with such intensity that I cried out because of pain. I saw the mad anger in his eyes. Fear gripped my heart, I'm scared of him. He dig his nails in my flesh.