Stay

"I'm sorry, I'm late "he said he looked tired.

"That's okay you look tired "i was little flushed or sweaty, i removed my apron.

"Yeah little "

"Well dinner is ready "i stated

"Okay just give me five minutes "he said i nodded he moved towards the room.

To be honest i was mad at myself, it was because of me, he has to sleep on the couch. I know it wasn't a comfortable place for him still he never complained. i hated myself for troubling him. I know he won't say anything to me but i can see it because now a days he looked so tired or exhausted i need to do something for this.

I arranged dinner on the table after ten minutes he came out.

"Are you okay "i asked

"Yeah just little tired anyways lets finish the dinner "i shook my head and we sat on dining table, i served him and the dinner fell silent. He was always glancing at me i think he expected me to make conversations.

"Umm manik i got a call for interview"he looked at me confused

"Actually i applied for this job so i got for an interview"i felt guilty because of me he was in trouble. He didn't said anything to me just stared at me.

"I know i have troubled you a lot but i guess it is enough for both us, better i moved out"i added I felt like a huge weight on my shoulder disappeared.

I looked at him, and than back down. We sat in a silence

"But what is the ... i mean you don't need to, or you never troubled me trust me don't think like that "i looked up at him.

"But i know because of me what you have gone through these days, i did nothing rather than putting you in trouble or problems, you have face a lot because of me. I'm sorry "i felt guilty i lowered my head Getting attached to him was never something i intended to happen, it just did but it was bound to happen with being together all the time in one house. But now i wanted to leave him he had done enough for me. This voice is in my head all the time. And it won't stop. I moved away from the table, i could feel tears falling all of a sudden.

He slowly walked towards me but i backed away. He grabbed my hand and pin me to the wall, he cupped my face and wiped my tears.

"Well yeah you troubled me a lot, your tantrums uff i don't know how to deal with them "he chuckled on his comment, he slowly bought his hand on my cheek, caressing my cheek slowly and gently . I looked up at him.

"You troubled me a lot, because i couldn't see tears in your eyes. I don't like them how many times i have told you not to feel guilty about all this, still you don't listen to me such a big trouble you are for me but still i care for you, or its not because i pity you or something i just like this. At least i have someone who care about me, i can talk with you it is not only you who has problems in her life. I too have mine but i like sharing them with you. I'm so selfish okay i don't do favours for someone who troubled me, so its for my own goodness "he added further.

He held my hand, gently caressing my knuckles.

"I m not stopping you, go for the interview and i know you'll rock it but still i don't want you to leave right now because you are still not stable. I want you to STAY with me "he continued The feelings fluttering around inside of me were strange... I wasn't quite sure what to do with them all and how to process them..

His gentle stroke as though it was the the most natural thing in the world.
I felt my body temperature rise, the awareness of his touch coursing through every nerve of my body. The fluttering in my stomach melted into a hot pit of need. I felt i was going to melt from the heat of his body. His closeness made me feel dizzy. Weak on my knees.