Lexie

I know I said I wouldn't fuck up again. But you can't expect me to just get better in one day. I'm not gonna go from the sister of horrors one night to the little angel the next day. I know it's gonna take time. 

It's second period and I really don't wanna go to class. I just wanna skip spanish and head out. It's not like I'll miss anything, I speak spanish. I take the car and go straight to the beach and meet up with a couple of guys. I hear my phone ringing but don't pick it up. It's probably one of my brothers trying to get a hold of me because they realised I skipped class. It's not as if I was very discreet, I have class with Caleb. 

At the beach I see that all my friends are already high, and its only 9:35am. ¿En quién diablo me he convertido? Whatever I'll deal with this shit later. Although I did want to skip class, I didn't feel like getting high or drunk for that matter. I was trying to not be such a fuck up. 

At 2:00pm I see Caleb and Ale. They both look furious and I think I should feel bad but I can't be bothered. 

"Qué coño crees que estás haciendo?"

That's Caleb. Always up my ass about shit. Don't they fucking realise I just want to be left alone.  I don't need their fucking help. I'm so over it. 

"Estoy a la playa." 

"It's not a joke Lexie, I'm tired of always having to run around trying to find you and make sure you go to school and shit"

"You're not at school..."

"Yeah cuz I was looking for you!"

"Ale could've done that, or you know what here's an idea, no one could've looked for me... that would be nice sometimes"

"you took the car and my phone was dead so I ran to Ale's"

"Whatever! good job you found me, now you can leave"

"Are you fucking kiding me lexie, Entra en el puto coche! Ahora" Thats Ale, he really seems pissed and I'm so fucking tired I just decide to go in. They bring me home and leave to go back to their jobs or whatever. I'm left alone at home but they locked me in. 

A few hours later after I've taken a few naps and I'm bored out of my mind I decide to leave through the window and head to the beach to go get my car.