Chapter 13-

Okay here's the next chapter. It's short, but it's s start.
The song is All In by Artist Vs. poet
Hope you enjoy it.

After everything that has just happened, hearing of Coulson's death, the attack, the argument before that all happened. I had to leave, so I followed in my fathers footsteps, literally, and I walked out. My legs moved so fast, that my brain didn't have time to proses Stevens voice calling my name.
I got to my room and changed out of the clothing I had been previously wearing, I washed my face and quietly pushed my body into my bed.  Then, finally, the haze of sleep drifted over my body.
After what felt like hours, I finally awoke by someone knocking on my door. 'Screw off' , I whispered to the door. ' come in!' I yelled to it.
The door quickly opened to reveal Steves worried face behind it. 'Hey, doll, you okay?' He questioned, quietly walking over to the bedside and sitting down.
'Yeah, I guess.' I whispered, smiling softly, ' I just, don't know if I can do all this. Not now. Not after Coulson's death.'
' you don't have to.' He smiled,' I can take you home right now, and you won't how to deal with it.'
'No,  i need to. I need to do this for him.'
'We won't be doing anything for the next few hours, we're waiting on a signal from Loki.'
'Okay' I gave a small smile.
' I'll come get you when everything is ready.' He said before moving to get up. Quickly, I grabbed his hand and tried to hold him down.
'Steve?'
'Yes?'
'Can you stay with me? I don't want to be alone....'
'Of course' he smiled. And at that moment I knew. I knew at Steve was the only one. The only one I had ever felt this way for. The only one I had ever wanted to feel this way for. As he laid his body down next to mine, I knew he wasn't just captain America, or captain Rogers, he was Steve, just Steve, the small kid from Brooklyn, and the love of my life. The moment his arms wrapped around my waist, and pulled me into his embrace, I realized that I didn't care what I had to do, I would protect him, from anyone, or anything. Even if it put me in danger. I would do anything to make sure he was safe. And that's when I knew I was in trouble, or at least I would be.
He's the only thing standing between my sanity and insanity.

Steve.