Part 6

Not saying anything, she pulled him closer again, kissing him hungrily, as she wrapped her arms around him, while his manly hands were roaming her body, having missed being with her this way. 

The couch was good enough for her, but he didn't want it all to end it like that; a hurried fuck wasn't what he had in mind. Stopping again, he got off her and up on his feet, taking her by the hand, as he guided them to the bedroom. 

All of a sudden, the frenzy was gone for Lindsey, as he slowed down, kissing her on the lips in a lot gentler way, as she just about melted in his embrace. Without breaking contact, he walked backwards to the bed, sitting down, as he brought her on his lap.

"I've missed you too much to just have needy sex." He said, pressing a kiss to her temple, one arm around her back, the other caressing her thigh, as she had her palms against his cheeks, pecking his lips over and over again. 

Standing up, he switched their places, starting to kiss down her neck, as his fingers worked on the buttons of the blouse she was still wearing. Letting out a moan, she cocked her head back, making him grin smugly, as he eased down the expensive piece of clothing down her arms. Leaving a trail of kisses from her chest lower, he knelt in front of her, tugging at her leggings. He looked up, as she looked down at him, such lust in his eyes, she hadn't seen something like that in her own husbands eyes in... maybe ever. 

Stevie suspected his intentions, bringing him back up on his feet instead. "I just want you." She said, undoing the belt of his jeans, as he pulled the t-shirt over his head, tossing it aside. 

He was unable to stop himself from kissing her again, at the same time, reaching behind her back to unclasp her bra, which she let fall down on the floor, as he finished undressing her completely, her own hands eagerly getting him fully naked too. 

They soon got in bed, him lying on top of her, just without all those barriers of clothes and it felt way better. Because it had been incredibly long since the last time they made love, he took his time, attending to every inch of her and she felt so loved. Now she realized that this was exactly what was missing in her marriage. 

Positioning himself better, he carefully thrust his hips forward, at last pushing into her, as they both groaned deeply. Judging the expression across her face, he started moving, slowly at first, but it wasn't long before, she wrapped herself around him, letting him know to pick up his pace. 

Even though it had been years, it felt nothing like it, as they moved together in perfect sync. Having found that rhythm, they wanted to somehow prolong this moment, to be able to hold each other like that and never stop. 

It was clear to the both of them, that this was beyond just about getting each other satisfied. They were making love in every sense of the word, more importantly, they were falling back in love with each other...

Seeing tears in her eyes was alarming to him and she knew that, the way his face changed, but she shook her head, giving him a small smile and he understood that it was all simply too emotional. And it was. He had fought hard against his feelings towards her, but this... this completely tore down every wall he had built up.

She couldn't ignore the pleasure becoming so intense, as she gave in and climaxed with deep, sensual moan, then softly spoke his name, which was enough to bring him over the edge, with a few more forceful thrusts coming inside her, as she didn't let go of him.

Totally spent, they lay side by side, trying to get their breathing under control, as he clasped their hands. A minute later, she turned on her side and snuggled up against him, as he wrapped one arm around her, pressing a kiss to her hair .

"I love you." Stevie said after a while.

"I love you too." Lindsey replied without hesitation. 

They didn't talk after that, relishing in the moment, because they couldn't possibly know if there was going to be the next time, still a lot of obstacles standing in their way...

It could have been an hour or two, they weren't sure, but they were brought back out of their thoughts, by Stevie's phone, which had been ringing a lot lately, to her surprise. 

She reached for it, reading the caller's ID, she didn't know whether to answer or not. Should she maybe leave? Lindsey understood who was calling, because she wasn't accepting the call right away.

"It's okay." He assured.

Stevie glanced at him, then pressed the button.

"Hey."

"Hi." She heard Michael's voice on the other end and it broke her heart. "I take it you won't be coming over tonight?"

"No. No, I won't be. I'm sorry."

"Is everything alright?" He could hear it in her voice that it wasn't.

"Mhm, yeah. All is good."

"Well, that's all I wanted to know. Have a good night." He rushed and hung up.

Putting the phone away, Stevie couldn't stop the tears. Of course she felt guilty...

Lindsey pulled her closer, as she cried into his chest, while he rubbed her back, trying to calm her down. "Do you regret what happened?"

"I don't." She shook her head. "Just... it's hard."

"I know, baby, I know." He kissed the top of her head, as she sniffled. 

She once again remained silent, leaving him wondering, what all of this meant for them. If it could mean anything for them in the first place.