@4?

it was an opportunity for manan. to know each other better than before. till now they knew each other only how they were in school in front their friends. now they got a chance to know one another personally in their actual personality. which they show to only their families.

when other friends of the group got to know about this, they become happy n sad together. happy to know that now they can meet both while visiting one. n sad because they didn't get the chance to shift. in their words, "how lucky manik is to have a friend next door 24/7."

within a month nandini's place became the second home and also the favourite place for manik. why wouldn't be. his favourite friend is there.

favourite friend. this favourite friend eventually became the best friend of manik.

did other members get jealous by this? NO.
they were just curious to know why manan were best friends, while all of them were supposed to be bffs. but at the same time they didn't mind because they all were besties.

in all those days manik had one more favourite thing. nandu ki ghar ka khana. though manik liked the food also that he used to eat at home, he liked the food made by nandu's mother.

nandu's favourite place in manik's house was the balcony. where she could enjoy the fresh air every morning. she was a morning person. manik who was neither a late nor an early riser. but with nandini he also developed the habit of getting up early in morning. sometimes before dawn to witness the sunrise.

they both enjoyed each others company more than anything. sometimes manik almost forgot that nandu couldn't see. she was so sharp. she needed help in very less things. she was so active. but whenever she wished to enjoy something that could only be experienced through sight, it would pierce manik's heart. knowing that he couldn't do anything for her at that time.

but he wasn't hopeless. he really took his decision seriously to do something for her. he was determined to reach his goal. he could see her smiling seeing something in front of her eyes for the first time. he wanted to make this true. he knew it wasn't impossible. he could do this.

manan were having fun together. it was becoming their daily routine to hang out together. even if they hung out with their friends for the rest of the day. their day would not have been over if they don't share their days activities with each other.

they were not comfortable in mobile phone communication. she had to command the phone as she couldn't see and it was difficult for them to communicate without talking. so they prefered the idea to talk when only face to face.

their days of joy were going to end soon. of the whole group. as they were going to attend their board exams.

[pic credit : MaNantwin flames]