Epilogue

A girl is sitting on her one knee. A boy is standing in front of her. bending his head a little to get a clear view of her.

she is his life. the happiness he found. the peace he found. the solace he found.

she is his everything. his world revolves around her. he couldn't imagine his life without her nor she could.

he has a family. she has a family. they have their friends as their family. But their family is incomplete without each other.

the girl is ready to express her feelings to him. the guy is ready to make her a part of his parental family.

their family & friends are ready to accept her and him in the new way.

Yes. they all are present here. to witness the pure relationship ready to take the new step.

the girl is Nandini. the guy is Manik.

nandini is on her knee from last 10 minutes. physically painful for nandini and mentally painful for manik.

nandu: manik why it is so difficult? why I am not able to say what I want to? why it's difficult than the way it was felt before?

see manik. same place. same setup. just we exchanged our roles.

if you are thinking how I know about the decoration then let me tell you I have seen the pics. same pics that had been sent to you that day.

but that's not the point. I was talking about the awkwardness we are having now.

I remember when we were young, we shared everything without hesitation. but now we have our own discomfort.

but why? we're best friends right?

people say when there is something more than friendship you have to let it go for the sake of your friendship.

But I can't be selfish, nor can you to do this to our friendship and what's beyond.

I always had feelings for you. I know you had too.

we didn't talk about it nor discussed about it. may be we wanted to forget. or we don't need to describe anything to each other.

today I am giving a long speech. sorry for that in advance. but I needed to share to you all these, thoughts of mind. just the way you had also shared the same with me that night.

Cabir: Nandu bhook lagi hain. Cabir said showing his stomach with his hands.

nandini: sorry cabir. blame my long speech. main kuch zyada hi bol gayi. but aab main short mein khatam karti hoon.

So Mr. Manik Malhotra will you marry me?

manik sitting down in front of her. closing his eyes. then opening them with a broad smile.

manik: Yes Yes Yes.

theu had happy tears.

Mukti: Bas. aab ho gaya na? now jaldi se rings exchange karo.

they all were being impatient. they waited for this moment. after knowing about MaNan's relationship, they wanted them to be one. to be married. like CaVya. CaVya were happily married.

MaNan exchanged their rings. everyone present there clapped.

someone placed a hand on mukti's shoulder from behind.

person: ab toh tum khush ho na. ho gayi unki official proposal.

mukti: ya baby. super happy. now hum humaari group ki 3rd marriage enjoy karenge.

pehle cabir aur navya ne shaadi ki. phir aliya aur dhruv ne. aab nandu aur manik bhi shaadi karenge.

person: aur uske baad hum...

mukti: haan haan hum bhi kar lenge.

person: aise maat bolo baby.

mukti: aww. mere Abhi baby ko bura laga?

Abhi: hmmm...

mukti: don't worry. main ek kissi dungi na toh sab kuch thik ho jayega.

Introducing this mushy mushy jodi. a new addition in these friends life. Abhimanyu Thakkar. mukti's fiance.

Read about their First Meet  in the extra chapters.

All elders blessed MaNan for a better future. they were going to start a new level of their relationship and their life.

this day was after some years of the operation. I won't mention the time. you can imagine as you want.

many things many events took place in between these years. Like they came to a conclusion that they won't experiment the same with the other eye .

Dhruliya got married recently. Mukti n Abhi was also getting married. so humaara MaNan kiyu piche rahe? they also took this decision which was already waiting for years.

Aab agar MaNan bhi shaadi kar rahe hain. khush hai ek sath. toh aur bacha kya?

kuch hai baaki. Aap logo ke vichar. thoughts, comments, likes, dislikes everything. Advice bhi. agar kuch add karna chahiye. yaa kuch part delete karna chahiye. toh please tell. Comment or inbox.

#loveMaNan