@6?

the night before their first exam.

next day their exam was starting n everyone was strictly asked to sleep on time.

but how could manan sleep without meeting each other. though manik wanted to meet nandu, he wasn't trying. cause he was so much tensed about exam.

actually he had exam fobia. n this was his first big exam. n nandu couldn't leave him like that. or else due to tension he might not write properly in exam.

nandini was standing outside of manik's room.as she didn't want to wake anyone, she was softly knocking the door. but manik didn't open it.

he knew she was there. but he didn't wanted to talk that time. nandini called out for him keeping her voice low. yet he didn't even respond.

she was a little angry on him for doing do. but she let it go knowing him very well. so she again called him.

nandini: manik .i know u are inside n not sleeping so open the door.

manik: ...

nandini: when u are awake why are u showing tantrums? just open the door. i wanna talk.

manik: but i don't want to talk. just go please.

nandini: why manik? i know u r nervous. but please let's talk. i am sure u will feel better.

manik at last opened the door and let her in.

manik: tum itni raat ko akele kiyu ayi ho? kuch ho jata toh?

nandini: manik i can't see. so for me night n day both are the same.

manik: sorry

nandini: it's okay manik. now let's sit.

they sat on his bed.

nandini: manik first close your eyes n think there is no exam tomorrow.

manik: but there is

nandini: uffo.manik. just do as i say.

and she kept her one hand on his eyes.

manik: as you say.

nandini: now say hundred times that you are fine.

manik: what??

nandini: manik please say na.

manik: okay. saying.

manik started saying n nandu counted.

finally after hundredth time manik opened his eyes. n nandu took away her hand from his eyes. as it was there till then.

manik: i am tired nandu

nandini: u are tired?

manik: haa na

nandini: then sleep fast. coz when u are tired u get deep sleep.

saying this she started going but suddenly turned and said

nandini: u will do great tomorrow manik. we all will. so don't worry. remember we are always with you.

she went close to him and gave a kiss on his cheek.

nandini: good night manik.. don't take stress.

he smiled at her.

manik: good night nandini.

and she left.