@9?

nandini went to talk to her parents. they were just going out for jogging. yes, they used to go for jogging a little late. nandini entered their room when they were wearing their jogging shoes.

nandini: mom dad. are you guys ready?

mom: ha beta . abhi nikal rahe hain. kuch kehna tha?

nandini: ha mom. just came to say that my friends have left.

dad: itni jaldi kya thi? kuch aur time rehne dete na. you guys would have fun.

nandini: we can have fun in the college also, dad. but they needed to reach home before their parents burst onto them.

mom: but their parents knew that they were here.

dad: and they never had any problem about that.

nandini: ya. but this time they were supposed to be in their houses as promised. which all of them broke.

mam: except manik.

nandini: haan. bcoz he never makes promises he can't fulfill.

dad: so beta we are going now.

nandini: and i am gonna get ready for college.

she kissed their cheeks and left.

nandini got ready and till then manik came with the car. (same car Wonders use). nandu came and sit beside manik and they drove off to the college. {ofcourse, receiving their friends from their respective houses. }

after reaching college they attended their first 2 classes. and then it was their free time for an hour.

all gathered at their jam room as always. they practiced for some time. not on any particular song but just warm up types.

after practice session they discussed about their confrontation with their parents. all laughed hearing what they had to face. but manik told them not to do this again. as they might hurt others feelings. and all agreed with him.

finishing their classes they met at the college canteen. they were thinking of making some new song.

for further discussion they went to mukti's house. as her parents were not at home then.

for a new song they needed lyrics and music first. aliya hummed a tune. nandini continued with it. cabir recorded it and they all listen to the music again and again. but they didn't come up with any suitable lyrics.

finally they decided to give up and try some other time. all shared the initial tune and went home.

that evening manik tried to put the tune on his guitar. but failed. so where could he go after that other than to nandini.

manik knocked on her room door but found it open and the room entry. so he came to the poolside but she wasn't even there too. he at last climbed to the terrace and found her there.

manik: kabse dhoond raha hun tumhe. kitna dauraya mujhe. mera 1kilo weight kam ho gaya.

nandini: accha hai. you should lose weight.

manik: what do you mean, i am over weight?

nandini: i never said that.

manik: but you...

manik turned her as he was still facing her back.

manik: hey. were you crying?

knowing he would not go with any lie she didn't even try.

nandini: mom dad are very worried for me manik. they don't say directly. but i know. they are worried for my future.

manik: but what's there to worry? you are gonna join your company, right?

nandini: haan. but manik main kitni bhi pretend karlu akhir mein i am not the same like others. i have some problems. and it's big. i can't do the same progress as others will do. i won't be able to look after everything. i will have to be dependent on someone..

manik: and i know how much you hate this term.

nandini: but it's reality. if i will join the company my parents will hire a secretary and a consultant for me. and i will have to do the way they will tell me to. my decisions will be influenced by them. i won't be independent anymore. and unfortunately mom dad also can't help me with this.

manik: i understand nandini. i am feeling so bad that i can't do anything for you now. but remember my promise. i will find a way out for you. you are like all rounder. and this small eye sight problem of yours i will try my best to solve it too. you just don't worry too much.

nandini: how will you solve it?

manik: just let me have the powers in my hands once. when i will be able to do the experiments by myself only, i will work on it. and trust me, i will do my best. please just stop crying now.

nandini: i trust you manik. (hugging him)

manik too hugged her.
manik: and i won't break your trust ever.