@20?

Nandu: no means no. I have decided. I will not do the transplantation.

he knew it was not going to be easy. but he wasn't someone who would give up.

manik left nandini's room saying, "haan toh isse bulwake rahunga".

CaVya's receiption day

nandini was helping in CaVya's receiption as much as she could.

she was making garlands. she used to do this before also. but the needle used to prick into her fingers. so manik bought her some cap for her fingertips. so that she doesn't get hurt.

all friends were busy doing preparations. nandini was sitting with many baskets of different flowers.

manik was accompanying her. he sat there helping her with the flowers and colours.

nandini was making all the "Toran". after she was done making the servants put them on place. manik monitored the settings.

manik was re-checking if everything was done properly or not. nandini went to him. she touched all the flowers which were near her.

nandu: manik how it's looking?

manik: fabulous.

nandu: I wanna see it manik. I mean I want to touch them and feel them.

manik: as you wish your Highness.

manik lifted her by holding her legs.

nandini touched the flowers above. had their scents. she was smiling. but manik knew she wanted more. she actually wanted to see. which she couldn't. not until she agrees for the treatment.

nandini: I think it will look good.

manik: good? naa. it will be the best. as you made it. also because it's going to be some kind of a gift for cabir n navya.

all girls were with navya in her room where she was getting ready for the receiption.

navya dressed up like a newly weded bride with no extra blusher. I meant she was already blushing and girls were teasing her.

It was finally the time navya to descend to the hall. nandini went to her and caressed her face softly.

nandu: I can bet you are looking breathtaking.

mukti: that she is. looking stunning.

nandu: you are the most beautiful bride dear.

aliya: nandu sab complement navya ko mat de dena. humaare shaadi ke liye bhi kuch bachake rakhna.

nandu: tum logo ki shaadi mein na kuch aur acche seekh lungi.

mukti: navya wish something before you go down.

navya: wish?

mukti: haan wish. karo na.

navya: par kyu?

aliya: kiyuki cake kaatne se pehle wish karte hain.

she said while bringing the cake to navya.

aliya: candles nahi laye navya. isise kaam chala le. candle se tera makeup kharab ho jata.

navya: hold on guys. ye cake kis khushi mein?

nandu: khushi mein nahi. gham mein navya. tu humaari girls gang se jo chali gayi usi ki gham mein. aur aaj toh officially jane wali hain.

navya: kahi nahi gayi main. aur na jayoongi. ayenvein maine aapni nlband member se shaadi thori ki hain. isliye kiya taki tum logo se dur na jana padhe.

aliya: smart navya. aab ye smartness chor. jaldi se cake cut karke niche chal. nahi toh boys upar ajayenge.

navya: haan abhi zyada baat maat karo. cake lao. ye yummy cake dekhke muh mein abhi se PaNi aaraha hain.

nandu: cabir ki perfect wife hain tu. baaki saare important point ignore karke sirf khane ki baare mein yaad raha tujhe.

navya: pata hain nandu tujhe bhi cake pasand hain. tujhe chorke khane nahi wali thi. aab tum log aaoge yaah phir...

all in unison: of course. tujhe cake aakele mein thori khane denge hum.

everyone cut the cake together. navya wished something. nandini too did. but pretty unknowingly.

she wished if she could see this happiness of her friends. and hopefully her wish will be granted.

the ceremony started after the bride and groom arrived with their friends at the receiption hall.

the guest were coming and wishing the newly wed couple. their friends were then welcoming other the guests.

all girls were sitting together to apply Mehndi. first was navya as she was the bride. but aliya n mukti were thinking if they should apply it or not.

no doubt almost every girl loves to apply Mehndi. but they were thinking it was of no use to make nandini apply it. because she won't be able to see the design or color. and if nandini can't apply it, they won't either.

but manik solved their problem. he brought glitters for nandini which she could apply instead of Mehndi. so that she could feel the design of it.
(guys honestly I don't know what it's called. just know that it gets hard after drying and shines also)

as manik brought it, he requested the designer to leave a empty space in her left hand. after the designer was done, manik took the work in his hands.

he made 3 dots on her hand indicating a "M" and 4 dots indicating a "N" in Braille letters.

nandini traced the design in her hand soon after it dried. she felt the two alphabets in her hand. she got to know what manik did to her hand. she liked the way he placed their name together.

manik: how's it?

nandu: beautiful. I loved the design.

manik: just the design?

nandu said nothing but just blushed.  how in just a night she got over all the things happened between them.

throughout the ceremony manik looked and noticed nandini's every movement. he felt she was so much happy. but there was grief as well for not being able to observe anything.

he remembered how in childhood she was so optimistic about being able to see. but time passed and her all hopes crashed down. making not only her but everyone around her sad.

he wanted her to again have the hope. hope for a better future. hope for the thing she wished so dearly to happen. hope for her to be cured.

he knew now that she have made her mind to not do the eye transplantation, she wouldn't admit that she really wanted to see.

he very well could guess she would refuse. but he had to made her admit it. that's how he will be able to make her agree too. and he had a good plan for this.