Rescue Mission part 1

Hey Candy Ninjas!!!Time for this chapter & I will be adding in another character.Im adding in Coco,an oc I randomly made during a role play & I used her in one of my random oneshots in my book Random Ninjago Oneshots!!!She is being shipped with Kai & now on with the story!!!

Your P.O.V.

It has been a couple of days since Lloyd & I returned from our hiding & the guys told us all that has happened.Kai got a new girlfriend Named Coco & she is really sweet,Cole has become a really great cook,Zane has made new cookie recipes which makes Makayla happy because she loves cookies,& Jay is the only one who didnt change.

"Hey guys!Coco's here!!"Kai said as I walked in from the kitchen with the others.(Just to say,your now living with the ninja)

"Hi,Im Coco!!"The girl next to Kai said.(Image below)We all smiled & waved.

"Hi,Im Samantha,& this is Lloyd ,Zane, Cole, Jay, Makayla,Nya & (y/n)"Samantha said with a smile

"Hi,Im Samantha,& this is Lloyd ,Zane, Cole, Jay, Makayla,Nya & (y/n)"Samantha said with a smile.Coco smiled & Kai hugged her.

"Im so happy you could come over"he said while Coco hugged back.Thats when we all walked out of the room & did our own things.I went into the game room with Lloyd,Samantha & Makayla,Jay & Nya went for a walk,Cole went into the kitchen to eat cake,& Zane went to his room.

"So,what game should we play today??"Makayla asked as she plopped down on the couch.We all shrugged & started to look through the games when we heard a scream come from the living room.We got up & ran in.

"Whats wrong?!??!"We all asked as we slid into the room.

"Someone kidnapped Coco!"Kai yelled.Nya hugged him while the rest of us looked around.

"How do you know that Kai??"Cole ask.

"Well,Coco called for my name while I went to get her a drink & when I came back,there was this note that said that someone took her.Thats when I screamed!"he said.We all nodded while Minty grabbed the note.She read it,then dropped it & ran outside.We followed her,curious to find out where she is going.

"Minty!!!!Were are you going???"I called out to her.She turned around & slide back a bit.

"I know who took Coco & where to find her."She said.Just as I was about to respond,there was another scream.....

Hey candy ninjas!!!!Just to say....CLIFFHANGER!!!!!*Hides behind the ninja*I only did it cause I just really wanted to & because this chapter was already long enough as it is.I may or may not be able to update the next chapter of this by next period or by 5th.If not,then you will all have to wait till Friday!!!!!See you all later