Bad timing!!!!

So,this is like at the end of the pregnancy cycle cause Im way to lazy to write about le things for it. Enjoy!

*Lloyd's P.O.V.*

"(y/n),please stay here! I dont want you or our babies to get hurt!"I said to (y/n) as she got her things together.

"Lloyd,I am going on this mission!" she said.I sighed,kissed her cheek & placed a hand on her stomach.

"(y/n),its almost time for them to come. I dont want you to be out there" I said while staring into her (e/c) eyes.

"Im going & thats final!"she said before we followed the others.

*Time skip to the mission location*(Pretty much it was a long,quiet flight)

When we walked inside the building,we looked around & found a few hostages. As we where walking closer,I heard a loud scream. I turned around to find (y/n) curled up & holding her stomach.

"(Y/N)!!!!"I shouted as I ran to her.

"Lloyd,the babies are coming!"she yelled & I went wide eyed.

"I'll take her,you guys finish the mission!"Makayla shouted as she picked (y/n) up & ran. I was about to chase them,but had to fight back the people who had taken other people captive.. Trying saying that 5 times fast!

*Timeskip to later!*Im lazy & Im trying to get a lot of work done)

After the mission,I ran as fast as I could to the hospital.I couldnt wait to see mine & (y/n)'s kids.I completely ignored to others,even though they kept shouting my name.I ran into the hospital & straight to (y/n)'s room.

"(y/n)!!" I said as I ran in.She giggled & smiled.

"Come meet Maxi & Jason" she said as I walked over. I looked at the little bundles in her arms & cried tears of joy.

"They are so precious"I said as she handed Jason over.

"Hold him love."(y/n) said as Jason yawned softly.I smiled wide & cried more tears of joy & happiness.

"I will forever & always protect all 3 of you."I said as I kissed (y/n)'s cheek & the top of both of the twin's heads. Best day of my life!

*End*