A wonderful date

Hey Candy Ninjas,your Minty author here!!!Here is the next chapter & sorry it will be short..I didnt get much time to write it & I have decided that next week I will be starting a new Ninjago story!!!!It will be a Ninjago Daughter Scenario's one & I want to start it next week cause I will be having a lot to write for the first chapter & I will get this weekend to myself to write the 1st chapter.Now enjoy!!!!

Your P.O.V.

I was looking around for Lloyd when I his sister.

"Hey Minty,where's your brother??"I asked her.

"Oh,well he has something planed for you in the backyard."she said with a smile.

"Thanks."I said as I ran outside.I heard her say your welcome as I ran out the back door.I then looked around & I found Lloyd sitting at a table.

"Whats all this??"I asked him as I sat across from him.

"Its for a date,with you."he said.I smiled & grabed his hand.

"Your so sweet."I said.He smiled & nodded.Thats when Zane came out with some food & Makayla had a violin.She then started to play while Lloyd & I shared the food.

"Love you (y/n)"Lloyd said with the sweetest smile.

"Love you too Lloyd."I said back.Then he fed me some food & then I fed him.It was fun & wonderful.

Like I said Candy Ninjas,short........I feel bad that I couldnt think of anything else T^T Sorry guys