The hunt

Ok Candy Ninjas,here is the next part,have fun reading it!!!!!!

Your P.O.V.

"Where is she???"I said as we looked around the nearby woods.We have been looking for Makayla for about half an hour now & we still cant find her.

"I dunno,but we'll find her.I know it."Lloyd said as he climbed up a tree to get a better look around.

"Hey,I found something!!!"Cole called out as he ran over.

"Hmm,what is it??"we asked as we looked at it.

"Its half of her bag."Zane said as he turned it over to reveal a mint rose.

"Yup,its hers,but how did it get like this??"I asked.

"Maybe its because she's leaving us a trail to follow!"Lloyd said.We all looked at Cole,who was looking back at us confused.

"Well,show us where you found it!"Jay & I said as Lloyd ran back to the bounty to put the bag there.Once he ran back over,we followed Cole to where he found her bag.

"Right about here."he said as we stop at a blackberry bush.

"Alright,look around to see if she left anything else."I said.Everyone nodded & looked around.After about 15 minutes of looking,Kai found something.

"Hmm,looked like part of her gi."he said.

"Welp,lets go this way!!!"I said as I picked up the cloth piece & walked north of it.

"Hey,its her necklace."Lloyd said as he pulled it off the tree.

"Ok,this way!!!"I said as we walked north-west of the tree.

(Its the closest to it,just imagine it lighter & on a small,silver chain)

*Le timeskip*

We kept following the trail of stuff,till we found a small cave.

"Hello??"I said as I walked in.

"Who's there???"someone called back.

"Depends,who's asking??"Kai said as they followed me in.

"Who else you airhead."Makayla said as she walked over."Welcome to my little hideout."she said as she turned on the lights.

"she said as she turned on the lights

"Woah."we all said as we looked around.

"I now,great place.Oh & sorry for running off like that,I got a message that someone was here so I had to check."she said as she led us to the kitchen.

"Who was it??"Lloyd asked.

"Dunno,by the time I got here,it was only me.Nothing was taken so thats good."she said as she handed us some lemonade.

"Thats good,must have been a false alarm."I said as I took a sip.She nodded as we all drank the lemonade.

"So,you left us that trail on purpose??"Cole asked as he handed her all her stuff.

"Yeah,now the part of my gi you found,that was an accident,it got caught on a twig & tore off."she said as she grabbed it & started to fix up her gi.

"I see,well after your done with that,lets head home."I said.She nodded & used her magic to take us home.

"Hi mom,dad."she said as she walked inside.

"Good,your home."they said.We nodded & told them what had happened.

"I see,well as long as your all ok."They said.We nodded & all headed to the living room.We sat down & had a movie night.

I hope you liked it Candy Ninjas.