the twins 1st birthday!

this will be a little short ok! I dont have much for this & I have a lot of work to do! I am changing this to haveing 3, 2 after this, more chapters till the book is done because I never really have time to update & there isnt much left to do with this. I also wanna get other books started too,like ones for random one shots for any fandom Im into. So uh yeah,lets get started

Your P.O.V.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDDOS!" I squealed & woke my little twins up. They are offically 1!

"We have a few things planned for you" Lloyd said as he helped dress them. They cooed & tried to help. Lloyd & I smiled & carried them to the living room where they had some presents sitting. The both reached for some & I stopped them.

"pictures 1st,then birthday breakfast & finally presents." I smiled.

"& the cupcakes!" Lloyd said while setting 2 cupcakes on the kitchen table. I giggled then held the 2 on my lap. Lloyd sat next to me & Makayla took our picture.

"ok,lets eat!" she squealed. I giggled then carried the twins to the kitchen. I feed them jello & some pearsauce(Apple sauce if you want that better for them) Then Lloyd carried them to the living room where they tore open their presents. They got clothes,toys & some cute movies.

"thanks Guys."Lloyd & I said with a smile.

"your both welcome" everyone said as we went to the kitchen & let the candles on the cupcakes. We sang to them & watched them try to blow out their candles. After 10 minutes,Lloyd & I blew them out. We watched them eat while Cole shoved Jay's face into his,Kai taking pictures while eating his & everyone else laughing & eating. After that,we sat in the living room & watched the movies they got.

*end*

Now break time for writing finally!