Meet bill cipher

Dipper POV
As I started to wake up I realized that my bed was way softer than usual and that I was in some sort of dress then everything came back to me, *gasp* I shot up in bed which was a huge mistake "ugh my head" I mumbled my head was spinning and my body felt like gelly (is that how you write it?) "I wouldn't do that if I were you" came a high pitched voice "wha? Who?" I said and then I saw him (picture above) 'man he's hot' I thought he chuckled "why thank you princess" okay how did he, right right god of dreams mind reading must also apply 'wait' I blushed , he chuckled again and came up to me "you shouldn't move to fast dimension jumping has a pretty bad effect on humans" he said while getting me to lie down again and sitting on the bed "how long-" I managed before mayor headache "shh you've been asleep for one day and honestly I'm surprised most people stay unconscious for at least a week before coming around, you should rest a bit more" he said putting a hand to my forehead and suddenly I felt very very sleepy and then everything went black.
Bill cipher POV
I looked at her sleeping form, she was still wearing her outfit from the ceremony and as much as I loved to see her in my colors she looks better in her own and all natural instead of all those things in her hair and all those pounds of makeup so I decided to change her (don't get any ideas you perverts) with magic of course into a more comfortable blue dress

And I left her hair loose without anything, her hair looked so soft so I started to run my fingers through her hair and it was so damn soft but again I wouldn't be surprised after all she was perfect for me both in appearance and personality, she ...

And I left her hair loose without anything, her hair looked so soft so I started to run my fingers through her hair and it was so damn soft but again I wouldn't be surprised after all she was perfect for me both in appearance and personality, she was just so curious but always afraid of what people would say to her if she asked too much, that thought made me mad 'I can't believe they didn't see the beautiful diamond they had right in front of them' I thought bitterly, they said they love her but never show her all they did was leave her locked up inside a room and it wasn't even a big room like her brother's but a rather small room with a bed and window, and with nothing but a cat for company she barely even saw her own brother because he was so busy all of the time with his father, that I could get but the mother she could have at least visited I had read her thoughts yesterday when she did show up she only went to her daughter's room to make sure that she hadn't ran away and said those things so she wouldn't even get that idea, it was really disgusting and he was sure to send that woman nightmares for many nights to come, they never loved her they thought she was a freak because of her beautiful birthmark, they would of put her in a dungeon but they didn't because of her uncles and brother, I smiled to myself "don't worry" I said to the sleeping princess in front of me "I'll take good care of you, I'll give you all the love you deserve and anything else you want, I'll treat you like the queen that you are, I promise you that, my princess"I said to her even though she couldn't hear me, I looked at those soft kissable lips of hers, it took all of my strength to not kiss her then and there but I wanted her awake for it, I wanted her to enjoy it as much as I will after all she was promised to me ages ago a little longer won't be too hard, I wanted to stay longer but alas I had business to attend to "sleep well princess I'll see you when you awaken" I said and kisse her forehead making sure she had the most pleasant dreams any person could have and not to mention how pleased I was when she leaned into my touch and then I left.
So how did I do? Too lovey dovey? If so then good this will have a lot of fluff also I'll try to update as soon as I can because believe it or not I can be very lazy at times.