Present and an unexpected surprise

Yeah I know, I know I've just not been in the mood to write, by the way the winners of the villain contest are @BillCipher101 and @rainbowjuice849 and yeah I know how can there be two winners? Well these too people gave me really good names that I just had to put but they only put one so now I'm going to combine them, thanks for actually sending me the names guys  instead of ignoring me and it was really hard to choose so enjoy the rest of my fluff drug induced fanfic.

Bill POV
Okay so it's been three days, pine tree is still really down; she barely eats, rarely talks and stays in our room all day, but luckily I just finished something that is bound to cheer her up, now I just need to get her to do that for me and pick up the thing, oh this is going to be so good!
Dipper POV
I'm sitting on a chair looking out one of the enchanted windows, I really liked this one in particular, it had lots of thick trees that bill told me were pine trees, and the ground was covered in grass and small flowers, it was really peaceful. I hear the door open and close, some footsteps and I feel arms wrap around my shoulders from behind "hey pine tree, how you doing?" Asked bill "same" I say.
"hm, hey I was thinking if you were to say anything to your brother, what would that be?" Bill asked out of the blue.
"why do you ask?"
"Oh no reason, I was just curious, specially since you seem to like him a lot but if you don't wanna tell me it's fine"
"nah it's okay, I think I'd tell him that he's one crazy guy and that he's going to be an awesome pharaoh one day and he'll do amazing ruling Egypt in whatever crazy way he wanted, I'd also tell him to man up and confess his feelings to one of the high class maidens, Pacifica Northwest, I'd also remind him that not everything that's on food is edible sometimes it's just there to make it look good"
"huh?"
"Oh it's just that one time on his birthday the cooks added pearls to one of the desserts, he thought they were some sort of exotic candy made to look like pearls, he didn't choke but he did end up with a bad stomach ache for a few weeks"
"oh that makes more sense"
"hey do you like animals?"
"Of course, I had a cat back home, her name was nefera"
"really? I also love cats!"
"that's good, I guess"
"welp! I have some business to attend to so see ya!" He said and was out the door before I could say anything.
"hm weird" I said and went back to looking out the window.
~~time skip~~
Still Dipper's POV
"Oh pine tree~" I heard bill say and all of a sudden there were hands over my eyes.
"wha- Bill what are you doing?" I said "I have a surprise for you~"
"o-okay?"
"But you have to go to it so come on stand up!" He said sounding excited. "I'm standing I'm standing," I felt the hands leave from my eyes but as soon as they were gone I felt something silky keeping them closed, a blindfold my mind concluded.
"come on pine tree this way!"
"Bill I can't see a thing!"
"Oh right, my bad," he grabbed my hand and then we were off.
"woah! Bill slow down!" I was tripping and slipping the whole way through the maze that was bills home and then we stopped.
"Alright pine tree, you ready?"
"Uh sure?"
"One, two, three!" He said and the blindfold slipped off.
When I opened my eyes I had to shut them instantly because there was a really bright light, I blinked a few times to get used to it and when I could finally see my jaw dropped, we were standing right in front of a forest, just like the one I was looking at through my window.
"bill...... I....... What?" Is all that I could manage to say, he chuckled.
"Well you were all sad and gloomy all the time and what kind of future husband would I be if I didn't try to cheer you up! So I thought to myself what could make pine tree happy? And bam! It came to me, you were never outside very often so I made this room just for you! It's like an indoor garden that looks like outside and it's not just this forest but any place you want, for example the desert" he said and the entire scenario shifted into a desert, like the ones back home.
"all you have to do is name where you want to be and the room turns into it and the best part is that even though it's a room everything still feels like the outside, you could walk for miles but the door will always be right there, so it's impossible to get lost" he said and looked at me excitedly but then his face changed into one of confusion to one of worry.
"hey pine tree don't cry! Do you not like it?" He started fussing and I was confused but then I felt the tears leaking.
"no bill these are happy tears" I say and he looks relieved.
"so you do like it?" I nod.
"I love it!" I say and hug him.
We spent most of that day in a clearing in those woods and when I started to yawn bill said that it was getting late in human time so we went back to our room, but when I saw the bed "nefera?!" I said surprised to find my cat curled on the bed, her ears perked up when she heard me and got up, I picked her up and hugged her to my chest.
"I missed you so much! But how?" I said turning to a smirking bill.
"well I am a fan of cats myself so I thought why not? It's not as difficult to pull animals into this dimension"
"but won't Mason-"
"already thought of that, I left a note" "a note?"
"Yeah you know, the usual 'I took the car don't freak out, reality is an illusion bye' plus a letter from you"
"from me? But it didn't write anything" "well remember when I asked you about earlier?" He asked with a 'do you get it now?' Face.
"Oh seriously?"
"Yep and here is the reply" he said handing me a scroll, I took and left nefera on the bed to read it.

It said:

Dear dip-dop
I miss you this much (you can't see it but I'm stretching my arms longer than the Nile river) and stop pressuring me with Paz, I don't have to get a girlfriend until a couple more years, waddles also misses you, hope lord cipher isn't a creep or old, is he old? Or young? You aren't married to a wrinkled old man are you? Or a triangle? Also do you have to bring up the pearl incident every time, I learned my lesson, I swear.
Well hope to hear more from you soon

Love Mason (the alpha twin)

"Thank you bill, really," I said turning to face him.
"it was nothing really, I mean it's worth it if I could get you to smile like this again," he said getting closer.
"well you do know me pretty well, even if we've only known each other for a couple of weeks"
"I told you I know lots of things and that includes you,"
I leaned in more and kissed him.
"yeah you do," I said once we separated.

I'm sorry, so sorry, please don't kill me! I was grounded for a while there and then I was too lazy or I simply didn't know what to do with this storie so yeah, hope you enjoyed.