Cipher is insane

Hey there everyone I'm back, just need to tell you that I start exams this week so don't expect anything until two weeks have passed ok? Ok, onwards with the story! Also since last chapter I've been stumped on how to get regular annoying Bill Cipher in the story and then I thought wait a minute it's bill we're talking about he can be both caring and demented so here it is

Dipper POV
I woke up from an amazing dream feeling very relaxed and happy and the bed was so comfy I didn't want to get up, and I was wondering where nefera was, she usually curls beside me all night, and then everything came back to me, which caused me to get up with a start and to my surprise this was sure not my room

This room was big and clear there was a table with two chairs in front of the bed and a small living room to my right and this bed was bigger than my old one and had drapes of transparent silk down so I had to move them aside (imagine that the lam...

This room was big and clear there was a table with two chairs in front of the bed and a small living room to my right and this bed was bigger than my old one and had drapes of transparent silk down so I had to move them aside (imagine that the lamps aren't there, I couldn't find any images so this is what I went for, okay?) when I got up to look out the window, the floor was surprisingly warm, so my bare feet didn't really mind, when I finally got to the window I gasped at what I saw, I can't really describe it but it was weird, there was no sky or land for that matter everything was just a swirl of colors mixing together never stopping I had to look away because I was getting dizzy, "where exactly am I?" I asked to myself, just then the door to my bedroom opened and I was surprised to see "Wendy!" I exclaimed as I ran towards Wendy and gave her a bone crushing hug "woah hey there dude I missed you to" she replied in her cool voice, you see Wendy was a servant that worked in the palace when I was twelve but was then sacrificed to Cipher along with Soos and his girlfriend Melody, they were all really good friends and had tons of fun together.
"Anyway kid, I didn't come here just to visit, Cipher wants you to come down for a bit" Wendy said "re-really?!" I stuttered and squeaked 'wow I don't think I can get more embarrassed than this' "hehe some things never change huh? Chill dude he's actually pretty nice, weird, but nice and besides aren't you two supposed to become a couple?" She asked in a neutral tone "oh yeah that, almost forgot" "oh well, hey nice outfit" that's when I looked at myself for the first time since I woke up "whaaaa I didn't change clothes" she asked slightly worried "then it must have been cipher he was here about three hours ago" Wendy said with a shrug "what?!" She said and by now my face looked like a giant tomato "hehe relax he most likely used magic, now come on before he gets impatient" and with that Wendy started to push me out the door "wait I don't have any sandals" "it doesn't matter now move" said Wendy  and they went to the throne room, it was round and big it also had big windows and at the center in the far part of the room was Cipher, he's very tall and skinny but has muscle, very well toned muscles.
"Cipher this is princess dipper" said Wendy "thanks red you can leave now" he said in a very high and echoey voice "sure" she said while giving me a thumbs up and left closing the door, and I am nervous now, specially with the awkward silence she left behind "so" he said all of a sudden standing up and walking towards me "how'd you like the dress I made?" He says now leaning on air right in front of me "oh it's really nice thanks" I said "so you're Cipher-" I asked but he interrupted me "Bill" "uh what?" "Bill that's my name Bill cipher" "oh well that's a nice name, unexpected but nice" "so what were you saying" "oh yeah I kinda thought you'd look different" I said awkwardly "different how?" He said now standing up normally looking down on me because I barely passed his chest in height "well, ya know, a triangle?" I said though it came up as more of a question, he laughed but not your everyday laugh, no his sounded more like a demented laugh, like how a killer laughs when he's killing, yeah that kind "oh that's just how you mortals see me, don't tell me that's how you actually thought I looked like, I mean fez and sixer told you what I want from you no? Can you imagine a person marrying a triangle with arms" he said laughing and my face immediately reddened from embarrassment 'well that's embarrassing, not exactly how I imagined meeting the person that I'm going to be stuck with the rest of my life' I thought 'oh come on I'm sure there's worse ways' a voice suddenly said in my head and I looked at Ci-Bill to see him smirking at me "damn it forgot you could do that" he chuckled "I like you kid here have some deer teeth" he said bringing one of his hands from behind his back and handing me a hole bunch of teeth, which I immediately dropped with a very girly "ew gross gross gross gross" I said freaking out while he was laughing his head off but thankfully he made the teeth disappear "you're hilarious" "well you're insane" "sure I am what's you're point" "you really aren't what I imagined in the slightest" "why is it that everybody that comes here says that?" He said in a dramatic exasperated tone "maybe because your a frightening all powerful being with a short temper" "hm true, now enough about me, tell me something about you" he said gideing me to his thrown that just expanded making room for two "well there isn't much you probably don't already know, I'm a princess who's never left her castle, I like nature though, I'm a book fan, blue's my favorite color and I have a cat named nefera" "hm surely there's something else" "no that's just about it, though if it's fine with you can I ask you something?" "You just did" he said which made me giggle "no seriously" "sure" "why did you choose me for this?" "What do you mean?" "I mean I'm not that pretty or interesting, I'm just plain normal, I'm not special at all so why me?" I say looking down at my bare feet that are really interesting all of a sudden, that is until I feel a hand under my chin making me look at one glowing blue orb "listen to me dipper, you're the most beautiful, most special mortal I've ever seen in all my years of living, those puny meat sacks down there didn't know what they had so don't you ever think of yourself as anything less than them okay?" He said wiping a tear that I didn't even feel was there, though I'm not surprised that I started crying, no one has ever said anything like that to me besides Maison, so I did the only thing I could think of I hugged him, I felt him tense up and I was worried that he was mad but all of that disappeared when he hugged me back; we stayed like that for a while then he said "oh and we get married next week" I smiled 'Bill Cipher you are one strange man' I thought 'correction I'm an insane man, my brother is strange' 'stop reading my thoughts' 'did I mention how cute you are' 'am not' 'yes you are' 'that's it I'm leaving' I thought back while trying to get out "no, pine tree" he whined "pine tree?" "I was going to say princess but that just came out, must be because that's what you smell like, pine tree hm I'm gonna call you that from now on, I like it, you?" "No" "pine tree it is then" i laugh 'I think I'm gonna like it here' 'and I'll make sure of that' 'BILL'

Hey everyone, so I'm gonna make a new villain but I have no idea how to name him, he's a death god that looks like a man with crow wings and his main colors are black and red, if you come up with a good name then write it in the comments, most preferably his name should have two words like Bill Cipher, well that's all for now I'll try to update more often also check out my new fic it's perfect if you like this, it's a siren billdip fanfic bye bye.