Wedding day posponed

Dipper POV
I was trying on my wedding outfit, I still can't believe that my wedding is tomorrow and that I'm marrying one of the most powerful gods in all Egypt, it's so exiting, Wendy is helping out with the final adjustments "okay just a little tighter here and a little less there and that's it!" Said Wendy looking at me "man you look good" she said "thanks, though does my butt look a little big to you?" I asked looking at myself in the mirror, she laughed "dude your butt looks great after all I designed your wedding attire and looks are my specialty" Wendy bragged "well aren't you modest" I laughed "seriously though get this off me before bill comes, he cannot see me in this" "oh sapling I'm not also known as the all seeing eye for nothing" I heard bill say from above me and I looked up seeing him upside down staring at me "ugh bill! You know that it's bad luck to see the bride in her dress before the wedding!" I whined making him chuckle "dipper dipper dipper those are just old stories that aren't true in the slightest" said Bill landing on the ground "I know but they're still tradition" "if you like to follow them then fine, but don't count on me to follow them" "ugh well can you at least turn around while I change" "absolutely" he said turning around and I quickly changed into my regular clothes and snuck out the door while me and Wendy tried the best we could not to laugh, once I was out the door I heard bill say "pine tree are you done?" "Uh she's not here anymore dude" 'Wendy you traitor' I thought "what? Pine tree!" Bill whined and I just ran for my life "pine tree come back here" "catch me!" I yelled laughing, he kept chasing me until I turned a corner and went into the first room successfully losing bill, then I look around and look around the room "huh never been here before" I mumbled, the room I was in was covered wall to wall in mirrors, even the roof was covered in mirrors, the floor wasn't covered in mirrors it just had black and white checker tiles "what is this place?" And then I notice that across from the door or where I was standing there was a mirror that looked different, I walked up to it and the image started to swirl revealing, my parents? My mother just went into the throne room where my father was "how is he?" Asked my father "he's still very sad over the loss of his twin" said mother and I couldn't help but noticed that they both looked, displeased "ugh I simply cannot see what he sees in that brat" said father "huh?" I said "you've said it, I can't believe I actually gave birth to that thing" said mother and my eyes were watering now "remind me again why we even kept her instead of feeding her to the crocodiles, no one would have noticed" said mother "in case something like this happened, or if something happened to Maison" said father "oh don't even say that I don't know what I'd do if something happened to my baby boy" said mother "your right lets just be glad that we don't have to deal with that useless girl" I collapsed onto the floor crying and thankfully the image faded 'useless they think I'm useless?' I thought 'they wanted to feed me, they're only daughter to the crocodiles? Was everything nice they said lie?' I just cried harder, I jumped slightly when I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was just bill, bill. I hugged him and he hugged back "shh, it's okay, I've got ya" he said, I felt him carry me bridal style and I knew we were leaving the room, I was still crying into his shoulder so I couldn't tell where we were going, I felt bill come to a stop and lay down on what I assume to be our bed and started rocking back and forwards gently while he petted my hair trying to calm me down "d-did y-you know?" I whispered slightly startling him, I looked up into his blue eye "yes" he said "why d-didn't you tell me?" "I couldn't really, I was hoping you'd never find out about it I was even going to get rid of that room after our wedding" "does mason feel the same way?" "What? No no he does love you, in fact it's because of him you're alive" "what do you mean?" "When you were born your parents weren't expecting you, they were completely surprised when they saw your birthmark, they thought you were cursed and were going to kill you, but every time you left Mason's side he would start crying and crying and only you could calm him down, eventually your parents gave up on it and decided to just ignore you" I started crying again "shh it's okay, I'm here for you now" said Bill "do you want me to postpone the wedding love?" He asked and I nodded, no way could I get married right now, I was already emotional because my parents and Mason couldn't be there and now I know that they hate me, no way would I make it. "Alright" I spent the rest of the day crying in my room with bill until I fell asleep.
Bill POV
I looked at pine tree sleeping peacefully with her face stained in tears, I knew I should've gotten rid of that room sooner but I honestly forgot it was even there, I left pine tree to sleep so that I could announce that the wedding will be postponed until further notice.
~~~a few minutes later ~~~
Okay just now how do I get pine tree to be happy again, lets see what's something she would love, she likes plants, books, magic, has never gone outside in her life.........AHA! I got it! Ooh pine tree is going to love this.

Oops.