Chapter one

3:26 a.m. | New York | Alfred's POV

"Hello?"
A tired,almost sickly voice called through the small microphone of the owner's cellphone.

"Alfred,I know it's early in the morning,but can you please come down to the meeting hall? Before the nation's get here,I'd like to discuss what you're going to say."

Ah,the sweet yet completely tiring sound of his boss' voice rang through his ears,giving a tired groan as a response.

"I'll be there in a sec,Mr.President."

"Alfred,please,at least wear decent clothing this time-"

The man through the phone barely had time to speak as the American nation suddenly hung up,sitting up with an unsatisfied huff. Really,was waking up at three in the morning necessary? Just when he had gotten sleepy too...

In almost two hours,the blond managed to pull himself together; hair neatly brushed back,a simple yet formal suit stuck nicely to his built yet averagely wide body,and face- eh,it was good enough. Taking his briefcase and laptop,the American nation placed everything in his car before coming back home. Soon,the largest coffee mug he owned was in his hands,glasses hung from his shirt as he once again entered his car,and drove off. Hopefully the meeting wouldn't turn out so bad...

6:47 a.m. | New York | Ivan's POV

Great,just great. It was bad enough the Russian nation hadn't slept a single wink during the night thanks to a migraine,he did NOT need to face any of his 'partners'. Though knowing better than to cause a stupid bickering,the platinum blond managed to dress himself up nicely; black and white suit,pulled back hair and his signature scarf,that surprisingly had turned whiter thanks to many vigorous washes.

"Ivan! You're going to be late!"

"Da,sistra, I know."

The tall nation groaned,taking his briefcase and walking up to the apartment doors. Exiting the rather elegant building,Ivan entered his car,driving off to the meeting hall along with many of the nation's that began to arrive as well. As soon as he did,he was greeted with a gorgeous building- colors of gold and white marble decorated each aspect,from the stairs to the walls. There,nations such as the allies,Axis,Nordics,some of the Asian allies and other Europeans awaited inside a rather cozy room,then greeted by a secretary and many coffee trays for each. "Thank you for your arrival,Mr.Jones will be ready for you shortly."

Oh,joy.

[ I know this chapter is sorta short,but I wanted to get the plot going a bit. Leave a review!]