✖Chapter 6✖

Nicky's POV !!--------------

Well this week has been so hard on Danny ... and it hurts me to see my baby boy go thru this ! .... But the past three days he's been acting .... different .... also when I made him a peanut butter sandwich he asked for pickles !! he hates pickles ! just like... just like me .... ' Oh shit ' ... I slam my cup down and run to the upstairs closet and I look for the box of prego tests ., ' Oh no please I hope he's not !' i take the whole box and run to Daniels room. I shut the door behind me I go to wake him up since it's only 9 in the morning on a Saturday ... but he's not in bed ! that's when I hear a toilet flush and him whimper as he turns the the tap on washing his mouth out

" Baby you ok ?? " He jumps and looks over at me slightly shaking " oh h hey m momma .. y yea I'm f fine ! " I smile a little walking to him and rubbing his back ...,' even tho I know ... he needs to find out this way ...' I place the box on the counter and he stiffens ... he then curls in to my chest shaking his head no while crying ... " We need to confirm that you are sweetie .." he sniffles " I I know ...I it's just ... k Keith ... a and r remembering .. " I sigh rubbing his soft dark hair .. " I know ... but if you are ... you are gonna have to tell him ... you can't hide from your mate forever " he nods rubbing his eyes ... I leave the bathroom so he can do that ..... once he did what was needed we wait ... A.K.A I holding Danny like a baby sitting on the floor ...

After time was up he checked it ... I looked over his shoulder to see a plus sign ... I smile slightly as I rub his shoulders he sniffles and smiles a bit " I'm gonna be a grand ... hhmm " I pout what will my grand baby call me ... " Momma your gonna be grandma for sure " I smile nodding .." alright ... how will you tell Keith ? " Danny sigh " Monday ... he always comes to try and pick me up ... I will tell him then ... " I nod " well lets tell the fam ! " I smile bigger dragging Daniel behind me

Once in the living room with all the family even grandparents .. I will tell my brothers later ! Danny curls up on the couch watching TV "ok so what did you want to tell us ? did you find out how many your having ? " My BFF asks I laugh " nooo not yet ! um but you know about Keith and Danny .." everyone nods .. " Well me and Oliver are gonna get are first grand baby ! " Oliver chokes on his coffee same with his father my BFF smiles a bit at Daniel and the boys look ready to kill ... Cassidy ... hhmm she looks like she's ready to teach her niece and or nephew how to play sports ... she's happy " did he just find out ? so he's a week along ? " Cassidy asks I nod my head yes to both questions ... " Oh ! congrats Danny !! " She smiles big Danny smiles a lil but it's a broken hearted smile you can tell .. " Uh thanks sis .. " While cass and granny talk about baby stuff all the guys plan on killing Keith ... great ......

--Danny POV ... Monday after school -

I waved bye to my siblings as they drive off leaving me in the school parking lot as the black impala pulls in ... I slowly walk towards it and open the passenger door I slip in to the seat ... Pushing back my memories of what happened here ... I shut the door and buckle up ... he slowly drives off in silence .... I break the awful silence with a few words " I'm ... I'm sorry I ignored you ..." I say looking down ... I hear quiet deep sobs coming from beside me and what I saw broke my heart ... Keith pulled over and covered his eyes with his forearm crying ...

" I I'm so s sorry Daniel .. I didn't want to hurt you .! I promise ! ... I it was my wolf he was excited to have a Mate ..that you were mine he just wanted to mate with you ... I'm so sorry ! please I don't want you to be afraid of me, to think I'm a monster ... I feel like shit " He sniffles looking at me ... I start bawling as I hug him "I I forgive y you "

I sniffle he pulls away and wipes my eyes and rubs his and smiles a bit .. I swallow the lump in my throat that is newly formed and breath " Um I need to t tell you something .." he nods holding my hands I free one hand and reach in my bag taking out my phone I pull up my photos to the photo of me holding the pregnancy test that's positive ... I give my phone to Keith ... he stares at it for a moment then looks at me " is this real ? " I nod and he smiles great big then hugs me he pulls away and puts a hand on my stomach " wow .. I'm gonna be a dad ! " He laughs and I smile " you better watch out my dad ,grandpa and brothers are after you .. " He chuckles " I think I will be alright " he kisses my cheek then sits up in his chair and drives me home ... That went a bit differently than expected ...

Once home
He walks me in the house and we see my mom in a tank top and sweatpants " hey baby boy ! oh hello Keith ... " Mom smiles a lil and Keith waves smiling great big " soo things all good ?" Keith nods " yea but I still have major making up to do .. " My mom nods " alright well sit down dinner is almost done ! "

Well we had dinner together ... it was weird cause my brothers ,dad and my grandpa were giving Keith death glares ... but Keith did not mind .... he just worried over me ... hehe I guess his wolf is more tame now knowing I'm pregnant ? ... Well after dinner me and Keith sat in my room with Felix ... he's so excited for this baby and that I forgave him ... I wanna feel super happy about all this ... but in the back of my mind I think and feel like something bad will happen ... idk I think it's just me getting over what happened ...

I love you so much Keith I really do

Here y'all go my lovely little noodles !!