✖Chapter 18✖

After the day I had the twins it was ... hard .... Brandon was a happy dad by the weekend .... but Keith was very depressed ... his mother was dying ..... and we found out that Sam ... the next in line to be alpha is deaf ...... but right before the twins first birthday ... she died ..... no he didn't go and mope ... he has been an amazing father .... and alpha .... a week after the twins birthdays he asked me to marry him ! I said yes of corse !!!

But that was months ago ~ it's April now

" Danny you ok sweetie ?" my mom asks they the bathroom door I cough and wipe my mouth as I flush .. I open the door to see a worried mom ... " Baby boy you've been in here getting sick for 20 minuets ... what's going on ? " I sigh then smile rubbing my bare stomach ... yes I'm standing in only a pare of briefs .. " Well .. if I tell you you can't tell anyone not dad or the kids ... not even Keith " he nods " ok ... I found out I'm pregnant a week ago " my mom grins " yay ! " He highs me " ok ok ! take a quick shower and meet me back out here I have the dress " I nod as he leaves

Once I'm out of the shower dried off and teeth brushed I am in my room getting a beautiful dress put on me " mom ... isn't this your dress ? " He nods smiling at me " now it's yours " I smile then hug him ... he cleans up my hair and helps me up from my seat " you look great .. uh I'm gonna cry " I giggle hugging him " don't cry "

We are interrupted by knocking then my dad walks in " hey ... wow ... Danny you look great " I smile " thanks dad ... " He pulls my mom off if me " alright are you ready ? " I nod ..

Mom takes his seat with my sisters and my sons ... the music starts and dad starts walking me down the isle .... I see Keith and he has the biggest grin ever ... I hear Gavin howl and shout then get hit I'm guessing by his brother ... I giggle ... as dad leaves me by Keith ....

We go thru the whole marriage thing the vows all of that
" Alright you two kiss ! " Everyone laughs as do I and Keith we kiss and everyone howls and claps

We are going on a 2 day honeymoon ... short but who cares ? ... As we drove off Peter cried as Sam waved bye ....

Half way to our hotel I smiled at Keith " oh her babe .... pull over and check under your seat " he gives me an odd look but does as told he pulls out a box and opens it pulling out a baby hat he looks at me wide eyed and has a big grin he kisses me then hugs me " this is awesome ! how long have you known ?! " I laugh " about a week babe ... so Im still deep in morning sickness " he laughs " I don't care ! oh my god the boys will have siblings now ! hah " I grin " remember I get to name them " he huffs " yea .. I know .... I love you babe " I smile kissing him "I love you to ... I have the hottest husband in the world ... " He grins then starts the car back up and starts driving " damn your happy ... " I laugh a bit ...

-------- at the house --------- Nicky's POV ----

" Peter buddy movie time ! " He giggles as he wiggles his way up on to the couch with Maria and Felix I go over to Samuel and melody who are playing with blocks and using some baby sign language I sit by them and wave they look at me and smile I pick them up and take them to the couch " Oliver movie ! Brandon being Harley ! " They shout ok and run down Cas and the twins are out with there mates so that's ok ... " Ok we are watching big hero 6 ! " Peter claps along with Maria melody and Sam stair at the screen ....Brandon sits on the floor holding his daughter Harley and Oliver sits with me on the love seat ,... I press play and it starts Sam and melody laugh at the moving pictures ... they don't need to hear to enjoy life ....

As we watch the movie Samuel and melody ended up right by the speakers ... Peter and Maria are asleep and Harley is squealing away at the TV
" This was a great day .... Danny and Keith got married ... we got to have movie night .... and we get to see how Sam and melody are happy with there life ... even if there deaf ... " I smile as Oliver grins " yea ... Hey babe I hope we get a lot of grand kids " I giggle " me too "

After the movie ended we put all of them to bed and said good night to Brandon ... me and Oliver cleaned up the living room then got in to our pjs .... I climbed in to bed and yawned ...

To day was amazing ,.. I can't wait to see my family grow more ,... who knew of go from the tiny runt who was beaten up by his brothers and father to a loving mother of 7 with 3 grand kids and more on the way ... I have a great mate .... a beautiful home ... two great tigers ..... what else could I ask for ? .....

As I closed my eyes I smiled " good night " I whisper ... Oliver nuzzles his face in to my neck mumbling ' good night ' to me as well and we fall asleep ....

Perfect life .....

Ok three updates !!!! I did it !!!! hahaha !!! there will be one or two more i promise but that will be like next week !!! I love you my noodles tomorrow I go on vacation !!! love you guys !!! :3 thank you for Sooo many reads and for the great comments and the support your wonderful ! this was all done and made because of you guys !! I never thought I would make a book two nor did I think I would get so many positive comments !! you all are so amazing I am very grateful !! Thank you all <3