➕Chapter 15➕

Ok so it's time for that check up ! Fun .. uh so it they set it so super early so hear I am half asleep in a waiting room with a snoring Keith on my shoulder ....

" Daniel Grimm ? " I try to wake Keith up but he just wraps his arms around me snuggles in and snores on ... the nurse and a few women who have seen us before giggle .... great ... " Keith the babies are coming " and with that said the big bad alpha flus from his seat trips falls jumps up wide eyed but when he sees I'm fine he pouts like a child " baaaabe that's not nice " I shrug then get up " so ? you wouldn't get off of me this morning so I could go pee that's pretty mean " and since I won with that I strut to the nurse who leads us to the room that now has my name on the door ... damn it ....

Once the doctor comes in does her normal tests she has a nurse help her with the machine ,.then we hear heart beats .. two of them .... " And look at that we have two babies ! " We stare at the little babies in aw .... but it's weird ... there in the same sac thing .. " Uh why are they in the same bubble thing ? " Keith asks .. damn you read my mind ..

The nurse giggles as the doctor smiles " heh well uh it's a sign your gonna have trouble with them there identical twins .. one's a little bit bigger so he's the alpha twin ... heh and I guess he would be the next alpha of your pack " I smile as Keith grins staring at the monitor ... he's gonna be such a great dad ... " Alright i'll print off a free photos while she gets you cleaned up then you can go " I just smile

After we left Keith took me out to eat ... then we went home .... as soon as we walked in the door I heard dad yelling and Brandon yelling back ...

" Do you know what you've done ?! This is gonna break your mates heart when you find her And she funds out !! your such a damn brat ! "

A loud growl is heard before Brandon yells

" I didn't know what I was thinking I don't know if I even like girls !!! I'm not a damn brat cause in not going to thinking of my self first I'm going to take care if my child since it's mother doesn't want it ! and if my mate can't except me for a mistake in the past and also being a father that's on them !! "

Now it's just a growling contest

I walk in with my arms crossed and my eyes watering ...

" Why the hell are you two fighting ?! "

They look at me then at the ground growl still I huff " fine don't talk I will just get mom !" Dads heads head lifts up fast his eyes are wide he shakes his head no " no please no ! your brother just told me he got a girl pregnant ! " I sigh " I know dad ... iI've known since the beginning ... he's going to be a good father to his baby alright ? now you be a good daddy to my brother and support him in his choice .. " He sighs nodding " ok .. um Brandon call everyone down please " he nods then yells .. ouch hello ears !

Me and Keith sit down and wait soon Eli and Eddy walk in the living room holding melody and Maria Cassidy also walks in helping mom ... they all sit and stare at us .. Keith hands me the photo and I turn it facing my family " we are having twins " Cassidy laughs Brandon smiles mom grins while Edward and Elijah high five and make the girls foot five ... dad just starts laughing .... " Looks like identical twins ! hahaha good look ! "I giggle " thanks dad .. Brandon how's your lil one doing .."

Brandon rubs the back of his neck but then pulls a photo out of his pocket it's an ultra sound photo of a little baby " I've got it easy compared to you and mom " that makes us laugh

I don't remember when but I guess I fell asleep ... and I woke up in my bed and it's dark out ... I don't have to see to know that Keith is in bed with me .. I can hear him snoring and I can feel his arms around me .... I turn over facing him and kiss him .... and whisper " I love you so much Keith ... I'm addicted to you and can't live with out you ... " I nuzzle my nose in his neck as I begin to purr ...

" Mm you 's so cute ...." a tired Keith mumbles out ... I giggle a bit before closing my eyes and falling back asleep listening to his heart beat .... so soothing ... I love it .... I love him ..

Sorry late updates ! tomorrow's my 16th birthday ! heh um hope you like the double update my sweet noodles I love you guys !!! anyone else born on April 7th ??? :3