Chapter 1.

<------------------------ Like because it's a new awesome story!!!

“The guy is dead” I screamed, but his face stayed blank. 

“Stay calm, it is okay I’m a detective” He whispered walking closer.  

“A detective, seriously, were not in a flipping Sherlock Holmes story you know” I screamed back looking down to realise we were having an argument over a dead man’s body.

“What is your name?” He asked ignoring my statement, what was this, a social gathering? This guy sure as hell wasn’t in the police; he just appeared, out of nowhere.

“What is yours?” I questioned back.

“I asked you first” He stated smirking.   

“I asked you second” I said smirking back.

“Just answer” 

“No you first” 

“No you”

“No you”

“Oh fine I’m Sarah Bradshaw, you?” I said giving in.

“I’m Detective Jack Baker” He said slowly, looking seriously weird, was this guy on drugs? He was not fazed at all by the body on the floor which was twisted in ways I didn’t even know was possible.

“You’re creepy”  

And that’s when it started, when this so called detective changed my life.

For better or worse?

Who knows?

But let me start from the beginning…

“Okay kids, ready for a weather song” I cheered, but inside I was having a mental break down, ten years ago this sure as hell wasn’t my dream job, teaching small kids, how to spell cat and to wash their hands after going to the loo, no I wanted to be a detective, yes you got it a detective.

When I was fourteen I had a huge obsession with mystery, criminals and murder. So that’s how my dream job came about I wanted to be a detective, like Sherlock Holmes.

Ten years from then I’m twenty four, I work at a primary school, have a husband who I hate, and live in a small one bedroom flat. Oh and let’s not forget my baby, yes my old grey Toyota car.

“What’s the weather today? What’s the weather today? Its cloudy and rainy, cold and wet, that’s the weather today” Like every other bloody day I groaned in my mind, smiling a fake smile to the kids.

“Okay so today there is four tables, Danny and Kyle you are doing reading with me, the rest of you can either, draw some types of weather, like a rain cloud, or a sun, or you can do a puzzle with Mrs. Jackson or you can play with the dolls and house, okay kids?" I asked standing up, they all nodded like them little plastic dogs you put on the back of your car.

“Okay, you may leave the carpet” I shouted standing up, watching over Timmy, who was pushing another child into the wall.

“Timmy you have a warning, come sit on the carpet alone, and think about what you just done” I screamed letting all my anger out on this poor little child, but I just walked away and sat next to Danny and Kyle who began to read out their favourite book: ‘Bobby and his magical cat’.

I hate my life.

“Babe when you going to be home” My husband Tony asked, as I sat in a small hut in the kids playground eating my lunch protected from the rain. “I’m at work Tony, I won’t be home till five, like every night” I groaned, this man could be a complete and utter idiot sometimes.

“But babe, I’m going to the pub six, and I want dinner before” He moaned, sounding slightly out of breath, what the hell was he doing?

“Tony, there is a thing called a freezer and an oven, use your flipping legs and walk to the freezer pick something out and put it in the oven and bam like magic you have dinner, and stop calling me babe” I snapped.

“But I’m busy” He moaned again, remind me why I married this pig again? Oh yeah, I loved him, once upon a time.

“Doing what?” I asked, he began to mumble.

“Err work” He said sighing.

“You don’t work Tony” I said sighing. “I'll be home at five and I'll make you dinner, okay?” I said getting fed up.

“Okay babe, love you” He said sounding too happy.

“Yeah yeah whatever”

The rest of the day went slow, annoyingly slow, but now I was in my car and driving home, but not to rest, hell no, to make my husband dinner, you would think for once he could make me dinner, just a small gesture, a thank you for being his servant for the last two years.

I drove down the road, which seemed awfully busy, “What going on?” I mumbled trying to sit higher up in my chair to see over the car in front of me, but it did not work. 

I looked at the time on the radio, which flashed 4:36. Great, another thing for Tony to moan about if I’m late.

I groaned and took the risk of pulling out of the queue and into the next lane, I’m pretty sure there is a small lane down here that takes you up to the main road to my house. I followed the road, looking in the mirror to notice the cars were now moving once again. Bloody typical. 

Suddenly there was a bang of thunder catching me off guard, making me lose control of the car and making it stall.

"Oh crap" I groaned turning the key in the ignition, but nothing was happening.

"Oh come on you piece of rubbish" I screamed banging my fists on the steering wheel.

Great, stuck in the middle of nowhere, and it’s pouring down with rain.

Wait my phone! I could ring someone to come save me; I grabbed my bag and began to look through chucking out random pieces of junk as I went along. 

"Come on, where is it?" Just my luck, I must have left it in my locker at school.

I groan and thump my head forward onto the steering wheel. 

"I hate my life" I screamed, opening my car door and standing out into the rain. Maybe I could look at the engine and fix it? I know a long shot, but hey I’m desperate.

I opened the bonnet and looked in, checking the engine, it just looked like an engine to me. 

I sighed and slammed the bonnet back down, why me lord? Why me?

I went to get back into my car when I noticed something across the road by the trees, it looked like a body. 

Not bothering to lock my car I run across the road, to the mysterious object or person.

"Oh my god" I gasped, in front of me was a man’s body which seemed to have been twisted in many different ways, I never thought possible.

And I was pretty sure he was not alive.

Hey guys! So this is our new story! Now this chapter is just the start! I can assure you it has alot more action, fun, humour and some romance ;) So we hope you enjoy and please comment and vote to tell us what you think! - Coolerthanme x

Wowza! New chapter! New category! New cool people!! Bet you can't wait xx - IWearsneakers.