Chapter 4

<--------------------------------- Like because you love Sarah and Jack as a team!

"Taxi!" I called running out of my house and towards the black cab as it slowed down.  

"Take me to the police station please." I said. After doing up my seatbelt, I glanced back at my house realising my husband was going to be in a terrible mood when I got home. Pushing my husband to the back of my mind, I pulled out the crispy letter, and began reading it over once again. 

'You saw something you were not meant to see Mrs. Bradshaw. I would recommend that you watch your step in the future because I will be. The Big Guy.'  

I shivered. The only thing I could think of was going to the police. I needed protection, this creep could kill me. He probably was going to kill me. But what did I see that no one else had seen? I felt my replacement phone vibrate and I pulled it out before pressing answer. 

"Hello?" 

"Sarah where the hell are you? You just left without even saying anything to me!" My lovely husband screamed down the phone. I had to laugh, as soon as I got the letter I was out and away, not even a word to my husband. 

"I'm sorry, I realised I had something to do." I said trying to muffle the chuckle wanting to break free. 

"When will you be home?" He asked. 

"I'm not sure, I'll see you later yeah, bye." I quickly said as I noticed the police station. I quickly hung up not listening to his reply. 

"That'll be seven pounds fifty." the man said pressing some buttons on the machine. 

"Keep the change." I said passing him a ten pound note. 

"Thank you miss." He said watching me get out of the taxi and driving away. I took a glance at the letter and made my way to the doors, hoping someone could help. I walked in walking to the counter to a young girl. 

"How can we help?" She moaned, not looking at me and bopping her head to her ipod music. 

"Oh I've just got a gun and I'm gonna shoot you." I whispered laughing as she didn't even hear. I glanced around quickly to check no one else had heard my stupid joke before turning back to her. 

"Oh and you've broken a nail!" suddenly she looked up. After examining every one of her exquisite pink nails she glared at me. 

"Excuse me?" She snarled. 

"Hi I'm Sarah Bradshaw, I said I need some help, can I talk to a police officer please?" I asked looking her in the eye. 

"And why?" 

"That would be why I need to talk to someone, preferably not you." I smiled at her cheekily and she groaned and began tapping away on her computer. 

"If you will wait, police officer Peters will be out to talk to you..." she said smiling a fake smile. 

"Thanks." It felt like a hospital appointment, waiting for someone to take me and ask me questions. 

"Sarah Bradshaw, am I correct?" I nodded and followed him into his office. 

"What would be the problem?" Now what did I say? Do I mention the body? But we went into jail, and we broke out... And here I am at another station asking for help? Maybe I do need help... Just not that sort. 

"Well I have received this letter, and I was wondering if I could have protection?" I asked passing him the letter. 

He slowly read it through before replying to me, "I'm sorry but that's not possible, is this all you have, why would you receive a letter like this?"