Telling Oliver.

Yesterday we got home from tour, today, I have plans for lunch with Mr.Oliver Sykes. I dress in a maroon maxi dress and black flats. I put up my hair in a messy bun and do simple makeup. "BYE BOYS! BE HOME LATER!!" I yell as I shut the door and head to my car. 

Oliver called me a few days ago since he heard about the pregnancy and wanted to talk, so, we decided on lunch today as a new restaurant down town. It's just a short drive, so I get there right on time. "Trysten!" I hear from behind me. I turn around and get pulled into a tight, comforting hug. "Hey, Oli." I say as I pull away, smiling. "Come on, I already got us a table." he says as he pulls me outside to where I assume our table is.

"So how have you been?!" he asks once we're seated and have ordered. I miss you. I screwed up. "I've been good. I guess. How have you been?!" I ask, thinking over all the possibilities of what I could have said. "Good. Good. Congrats! Wow. You're going to be a mom." he says, smiling. For a second I forget that I'm pregnant with James' baby. For a second, I want the baby to be his. "Thanks. And yep. I'm still shocked." I say, laughing as our food is set down. We eat with minimal talking and soon it's time to leave. "Want to come to the park with me and Oskar? We still have a lot to talk about." he asks as we exit the restaurant onto the busy LA street. "Of course. I'll follow you over there then we can walk." I say as he pulls me into another hug. I let myself get lost in his arms, inhaling his sweet scent for as long as I can. I nod and walk off to my car.

I meet Oliver at his apartment complex and he walks in to get Oskar and then we're off. "So...about what happened on tour.." I start. "I'm sorry for how you reacted. James actually called me and explained it a few days ago. I forgive you." he says, cutting me off. I stop, completely confused as to why James told him. Yet, so happy that he forgives me. "I'm still so sorry. It was a mistake. And now, I'm pregnant from it. I know we're not together anymore, but I still want you in my life.." I say, playing with my hands. Oliver places a hand under my chin so I have to look up at him. "Hey. It's okay. I want to be in you and the baby's life more than anything. This isn't the end for us, love. This is just a break. So you can sort out everything with James about your baby and so you don't have to deal with missing me when I'm on tour over the next few months. I truly love you, Trysten. I'll wait until the day I die if it means I can have you for good." he says as he kisses my forehead. I wrap my arms around his middle and squeeze him tightly. No words need to be said, he knows what the hug means. We both do. "Be the godfather?" I ask as I pull away. "Gladly." he replies with the biggest smile on his face. "I have to get going. I'll see you soon. Call me." I say as I pull him into another hug then walk away. Everything is going to be okay. 

~6 and a half months later~

James and I aren't dating and but we live together. Well, I moved into his house since it's bigger but still stay at Danny and my house usually. Until the baby comes. Oliver has become one of my best friends over the last few months and I'm truly thankful for that. We found out that we're having a baby boy. Lucky us!! Everyone is excited about my approaching due date. Especially James. He's always checking on me when he's at the studio for the day if I don't go with him. We decorated the nursery in a safari theme and it's really cute. Oliver comes back from tour today, just in time for his godson to be born. Ben, Danny, Sam, and Cameron are all super excited about being uncles and get me anything I want and have postponed touring until the baby is over a year old. In this time they will be writing and recording their new album "From Death To Destiny" and it's going to be kick ass. 

~1 week later~

I wake up to a wet feeling between my legs and the worst pain I've ever experienced. "JAMES." I yell. He quickly jumps up and realizes what's happening. He grabs my overnight hospital bag and helps me out of bed. The guys have all been staying at our house since my due date is quickly approaching. "SOMEONE CALL OLIVER" I yell once we're gotten in the car. Ben calls him and informs me that he'll meet us there. I know, I want my ex at the hospital? Yep. He's been there for me the whole pregnancy, and he's one of my best friends. He has to be here. 

We speed to the hospital and Cameron runs in to get me a wheel chair and a nurse rushes us all to the pediatric wing. "Not fully dilated yet, Mrs.Worsnop. A few more centimeters and we'll be good to go." my doctor, Dr.Eckes, informs me. I nod and look around at the 6 very excited guys standing before me. "YOU'RE GOING TO BE A MUM! AND I'M GOING TO BE AN UNCLE!" Danny yells excitedly as he pulls me into a hug. The chatter continues and Oliver joins me by my side. "I'm so excited to meet my little godson! Oh my." Oliver says, rambling on about how cute he's going to be and how he's going to be the best godfather ever. I feel another sharp pain and Sam rushes to get a doctor. "Just about there! Choose 3 people to stay with you." Dr.Eckes tells me as he rushes off get scrubs for the boys and such. I choose James(of course), Danny, and Ben since I knew Oliver didn't want to be in here, he told me before. The doctor comes back and gives the boys the scrubs and tells 2 to grab my hands and the third to get one of my legs. Danny and Ben get my hands and James gets one of my legs along with a nurse. 

3 hours later my son is born. "Name?" the nurse asks. "Seth Rayne Cassells." James answers as tears stream down both of our faces. "I'll go get everyone, then be back to see Seth." James says as he gives me a quick peck and leaves to retrieve the boys. They all run in and crowd me and Seth. "He's so....cute!" Danny says as he begins to cry. "Do you want to hold him?" I ask. Danny nods and I hand him Seth. He's so good with him. "He's perfect." Ben coos once Danny passes him Seth. Sam and Cameron agree and Oliver just stands stunned. Once Seth is returned to me, I turn to Oliver. "Want to hold him?" I ask. He nods and I hand him Seth. "My godson is perfect." Is all he can say, tears coat his cheeks and he has the biggest smile on his face. A few hours and more passing around of Seth and it's time for everyone to leave. "We'll be back in the morning. Love you." Danny says as he kisses me on the cheek and gives Seth kisses all over his face. The boys say their goodbyes and I love you's as they all give me kisses on the cheek along with Seth and everyone leaves. Sleep soon overtakes me and I couldn't be happier. I'm exhausted!!!!

So? Feedback! And do you want a sequel?! This story ends in 2 chapters!!! 

COMMENT IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL. 

All my love,

~AlexisInWonderland<3