Two. (Part 2)

"So, we have agreed on fall out boy?" She grins.

"Sure."

I mean honestly I would rather see Twenty One Pilots but she won the tickets.

The view of the sunset from my window is breath taking, almost calming. But nothing can stop the panic growing in my stomach. I am going to a concert. Usually I would love to but this is different. I'm different. I would rather be at home asleep.

"Why haven't you texted Ihop boy?" Lilly throws herself into my bed and sends me flying.

"Eh, I don't think I will."

"Eh, I think you will because I think I'll make you." She smiles and snaches my phone from my night stand.

She finds his number and begins texting. Honestly I'm not trying to stop her because I know this is a battle I can't win.

She talks as she types,
"Hey, it's penguin pj's."

Before she can blink a message comes in.

"Hey darling." Lilly flips over onto her back and starts blushing.

Ugh f*** boy alert.

"What are you up to?" She messages back.

Again, he automatically texts back.

"Not much, just texting a really pretty girl. Wbu?" Lilly has a seizure as she reads off the text.

"He's talking about you! You, Alice! Isn't that adorable!"

"No not really, he probably has Twenty million other girls in his contact list."

She ignores me and turns back to my phone.

"Not much, just deciding what to wear to a concert."

"You should wear those penguin pj's. Whose concert is it?"

"Twenty one Pilots and fall out boy."

"Are you serious? I'm going too!"

Lilly jumps up from the bed and does a little dance.

She quickly texts back.

"See you there ;)"

She throws my phone back at me.

"Alice! He's going to be there! You can meet up!"

"No thank you."

"C'mon, he's hot!"

"He's hot but not my type." I respond quickly.

"And what is your type? A nice soft bed? A cool refrigerator? Alice don't miss your chance."

I glance back out my window, there is barely a sliver of sun left.

"Until recently I thought I would spent the rest of my live alone! I don't know my preferences!"

"Alice if you don't take him I will." She jokingly warns.

"Go ahead."

"Aww come on Alice!"

Before I could respond my door flys open and in walks mom with three cups of hot coco in her hands.

"Come on what?" She questions.

"A really hot guy is texting Alice and she doesn't like him."

"Who is it?"

"That guy from Ihop." I start picking a thread from my blanket. Mom hands us our hot coco and sits beside me o. The bed.

"I don't know. He seemed like he was only in it for one thing." My mom says as she sips her coco.

"Thanks for agreeing with me mom." I say and Lilly shoots me an evil look.

"You guys don't even know him, he could be really nice."

"Eh, I don't know."

_________________________

The long awaited 2nd half of the last chapter. Sorry for not updating, I have bad grades and those come first.

Any pride and prejudice lovers out there?

I came up with an idea for a josh dun fanfic pride and prejudice style.

When I'm done with this book what book would you like me to continue writing?

-take off

-Back on my feet

-or the pride and prejudice book.

The first two books have prologues out, so go check them out!

*not edited